“So much fun!!”

All Adventures Rafting Day Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: All Adventures Rafting, located in the Columbia River Gorge on the banks of the beautiful White Salmon River, offers whitewater rafting trips for All Ages, All Abilities, All People on rivers in Washington and Oregon. Our goal is to make this an accessible adventure for everyone regardless of ability, skill, or financial situation. Explore our website for details on the rivers we love, our values as a community, and our commitment to making the trip about you and your needs.
Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

We had such an amazing time rafting with All Adventures! My family will definitely return next year! Our guide MJ, was very knowledgeable about the White Salmon River's history and made the experience one we will never forget!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"rocks"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 29, 2015

Heather and her crew have a great operation, and they're great about gaining and sharing knowledge about the White Salmon River and surrounding area. They're just starting out so their digs are a bit campy, but that adds to the welcoming and friendly atmosphere they maintain. They are also ardent supporters of the local community and river education.

Reviewed August 27, 2015

I've had the pleasure of rafting the White Salmon several times and with a number of outfits. Each float was a very good experience and all of the guides were quite capable. This week, however, was my first experience with All Adventures and my best experience yet on this river. They will be my go to rafting company in the future! For my taste, they are right-sized and we had a "boutique" trip which I really appreciated as we encountered much larger groups on the river. Most importantly though, they have a just the right attitudes and a very well-balanced approach: They were strongly focused on safety, but kept it light; they were very knowledgable about the river and exceptionally friendly, yet they didn't dominate conversations (expect when we needed to paddle of course!); and they were hard working but modest about it - we did not realize how hard our guide was working until we saw some pictures afterwards. Our trip this week was with guys from work, but I'd also bring my family out with All Adventures in a heartbeat and I'm eager to float with them again!

Reviewed July 6, 2015 via mobile

We had a wonderful time rafting , I being rafting in another rivers , but this was my best experience , definitely we will come back :)

1  Thank Princess E
See more reviews
Reviewed June 16, 2015

I am so grateful that i chose All Aventure Rafting for my first trip down the river! They are so thoughtful they made sure everyone that was going was comfortable. We had a safety training session before we suited up. The safety talk was in depth and entertaining! Then we suited up and went to the river launch spot! Sandy was my guide, he made me feel very comfortable right away. He has years of experience as a raft guide. We had someone fall overboard and Sandy had him back in the boat before anyone even noticed! It's easy to see his appreiciation and respect for the power of the river. He knows the history along the river banks, and a lot about the wildlife. The ride down the river was one of the best experiences of my life! Thanks to the All Aventure crew!

1  Thank Mary A