Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best River Rafting Experience

This company was the best!! So far the best rafting experience for myself and my husband. They are... read more

Reviewed September 7, 2017
Katie Y
Oceansid
Epic journey down the white salmon!

We had a blast on our rafting trip. Derek and Heather far exceeded our expectations when it came to... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2017
Alec P

All reviews white salmon river these guys derek rapids gear rafted blast scenery company falls paddling rocks
Reviewed August 29, 2015

Heather and her crew have a great operation, and they're great about gaining and sharing knowledge about the White Salmon River and surrounding area. They're just starting out so their digs are a bit campy, but that adds to the welcoming and friendly atmosphere they maintain. They are also ardent supporters of the local community and river education.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 27, 2015

I've had the pleasure of rafting the White Salmon several times and with a number of outfits. Each float was a very good experience and all of the guides were quite capable. This week, however, was my first experience with All Adventures and my best experience yet on this river. They will be my go to rafting company in the future! For my taste, they are right-sized and we had a "boutique" trip which I really appreciated as we encountered much larger groups on the river. Most importantly though, they have a just the right attitudes and a very well-balanced approach: They were strongly focused on safety, but kept it light; they were very knowledgable about the river and exceptionally friendly, yet they didn't dominate conversations (expect when we needed to paddle of course!); and they were hard working but modest about it - we did not realize how hard our guide was working until we saw some pictures afterwards. Our trip this week was with guys from work, but I'd also bring my family out with All Adventures in a heartbeat and I'm eager to float with them again!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed July 6, 2015 via mobile

We had a wonderful time rafting , I being rafting in another rivers , but this was my best experience , definitely we will come back :)

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Princess E
Reviewed June 16, 2015

I am so grateful that i chose All Aventure Rafting for my first trip down the river! They are so thoughtful they made sure everyone that was going was comfortable. We had a safety training session before we suited up. The safety talk was in depth and entertaining! Then we suited up and went to the river launch spot! Sandy was my guide, he made me feel very comfortable right away. He has years of experience as a raft guide. We had someone fall overboard and Sandy had him back in the boat before anyone even noticed! It's easy to see his appreiciation and respect for the power of the river. He knows the history along the river banks, and a lot about the wildlife. The ride down the river was one of the best experiences of my life! Thanks to the All Aventure crew!

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Mary A
Reviewed March 7, 2015

I am all three things: FUN, Safety, & Good Folks. And, the White Salmon River guided by the amazing folks from All Adventures Rafting was nothing but CRAZY FUN and a good feeling that being safe and smart was always a priority. The owners, Heather & Derek, and all the guides -since I have been back every year, I think I've gone down the river with all of them- are sincerely nice, down-to-earth people. They were wonderfully in tune with the abilities and skills of everyone in the boat at all times and make it look and feel like this wild river is easy-peezy. I would definitely recommend this company and this river to anyone who is down for adventure!

Date of experience: July 2014