Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best River Rafting Experience

This company was the best!! So far the best rafting experience for myself and my husband. They are... read more

Reviewed September 7, 2017
Katie Y
Oceansid
Epic journey down the white salmon!

We had a blast on our rafting trip. Derek and Heather far exceeded our expectations when it came to... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2017
Alec P

All reviews white salmon river these guys derek rapids gear rafted blast scenery company falls paddling rocks
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I've lived right next to the White Salmon for a couple years now, so I finally decided to raft it. All Adventures was awesome - they gave us our safety talk first, gear second, so we didn't have to sit and swelter in our wetsuits. They talked us through everything with a serious yet entertaining demonstration of safety rules. Then we hit the river! I was with just two friends, so they put us in a boat with two other people. Our guide, Sandy, was awesome - obviously an experienced rafter, but also knowledgeable about the river. All Adventures is as concerned about the health of the river as they are about the safety of the rafters - and that means a lot, as a local.
We had a total blast on the beautiful river, then Sandy let us decide if we wanted to do the falls. My two friends and I decided to give it a go, and Sandy was very thorough in what we needed to do. We practiced a bunch and got really pumped after watching the other boat in our group go over perfectly. Sadly, we ended up swimming - but the other guides pulled us right out!
I highly recommend rafting the White Salmon if you're in the area - it's such a gorgeous river - and I highly recommend going with the awesome folks at All Adventures. DO IT!

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank KSnapped
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Did you know that less than 1/4 of 1% of all U.S rivers are protected by the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System? The White Salmon River is one of those elite and magical rivers. This protection means fewer people, more wildlife, more greenery, cleaner water and more fish. The White Salmon is a glorious river - one not to be missed on a visit to the Pacific Northwest.

All Adventures Rafting is an outstanding rafting company. Your day will begin with an organized and efficient check-in with proper gear fitting. Next, a guide will do a thorough training talk on whitewater rafting, emphasizing safety every step of the way. You will feel confident as you head out to the put-in spot.

Now, as you go down the short trail to the river, don't freak out when you hear the sounds of the first rapid. Once you get to the bottom of the trail, and are looking at the actual rapid, continue to tell yourself to remain calm. All is well. I say this because the first rapid is a doozy! Thankfully, you are rafting with an experienced guide with All Adventures Rafting. Yes, you will paddle. Yes, you will get wet. Yes, you will survive. In fact, at the end of this first immersion into the river, you will have a HUGE smile on your face. Your journey of fun and child-like joy has only just begun.

I have done many rafting trips in Colorado and in the Pacific Northwest. I can confidently say that All Adventures Rafting is the BEST rafting company I have every had the pleasure of working with. Their equipment is well-maintained, and fresh-smelling - a definite plus and one that is rarely found in the world of whitewater rafting. Their operations are highly-organized. Their guides are experienced, knowledgeable and kind.

Take your trip with All Adventures Rafting. I know you will be thrilled!

2  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We made a day trip from Eastern Washington and had a wonderful time with All Adventures! The coordination of details before we left was terrific, and we were met with friendly smiles upon our arrival. We were impressed with the owners and guides and their attention to safety while still making everything fun. The river has virtually no floating/down time, so it was constant action with great commentary. All but our youngest kids took the optional waterfall, and all the rehearsing took out the alarm and just made it a fun and exciting part of the trip. They don't take undue risks, and we knew we were in good hands and well prepared for the best and worst case scenarios. Our whole family, ages 9 and up, had a wonderful time on a beautiful, exciting river, and we look forward to doing it again!

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank LauraN443
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Recently went on two trips with all adventures. It was a great experience. The river itself is unique, a lava tube with almost continuous class III and IV rapids for more than the first half of the trip, culminating in a class V waterfall. (The waterfall is optional, and the guides do a great job of determining whether the water conditions and skill of the paddlers make it safe to run). We saw some other companies make some bad calls. The scenery is amazing and the river has abundant bird life. Rick and Ryan are superb guides and Derek the owner puts the guests enjoyment and safety first. I would definitely see this section of the white dsalmon if in the area. And you'll have a great time if you go with All Adventures. .

2  Thank Joseph K
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My family and I were fortunate enough to go white water rafting with All Adventures Rafting during the last week of July. We had a blast! The whole crew was very friendly and professional. They started the trip by giving us a safety talk and outfitting us with helmets, lifejackets, paddles, and wet suits. That water is COLD so I was very grateful for the wet suit! All of the guides were very knowledgeable about the river and the surrounding area and were able to point out fun points of interest along the river during our trip. The river was stunning and of course we had a blast going through the rapids. I would highly recommend All Adventures Rafting to anyone coming to the area. It was a great experience and we will definitely be back!

2  Thank Ashley P