Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

San Diego, California
Must!

Reviewed September 29, 2018
Ruth F

All reviews white salmon river husum falls half day trip class iv great rapids second half trip leader run organization great safety splash jacket class rapids safety measures water shoes cliff jump white water great trip beautiful river
Reviewed October 1, 2018

We only had time for a half-day tour, but it was still a full-sized adventure and fun trip. They are well equipped, well organized, with friendly and professional guides. They even have options for more or less adventurous folks on the same trip, which is neat. Great experience!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

We visited last August, girls trip. One of of us had done it before so we felt a bit nervous. We had the option of doing the more adventurous one or the easy route that didnt inviolve a small hike and a cliff jump of 17ft back into the water We decided to go for the clift jump.
The first drop got us drinched and the water was beyond cold. You get a guide who basically points the raft to where its supposed to go, but everyone on the raft must paddle to ensure the raft goes foward, left or right.
The experince was absolutly amazing. I would definetly do it again.

They provide all the gear(including shoes) just be sure to bring a bathing suit to wear under. Our appointment was at 1:30pm but they do an orientation type thing first then alow you time to go change into the gear they provide. We really didnt get in the water until almost 2:30 then came out around 4:30 almost 5pm.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

I cant even begin to describe this rafting experience, everything was so amazing. Jeremy our guide was so fun, and so knowledgeable. We had so much excitement yet felt very safe. The lunch was really nice the gear was top notch, even going in September we stayed very warm. I cant wait to go next year !!!!!!!

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

This trip was absolutely amazing! I’m used to rafting the Ocoee in Tennessee which is the ‘96 Olympic course. It is astounding and this trip/river was every bit as wonderful in a completely different way. Our guides, Jair and Nicole were super. Jair (my boat) was really skilled and full of information about the natural surroundings, flora, geological formations, local lore and laws. The trip had cliff jumping ( if you wanted), dropping down a rock face holding a knotted rope, a bit of rock hiking where the river narrowed too much for the rafts and some caves we could actually float into. Jair maneuvered us through a ton of class III and IV rapids.
The Husum Falls, arguably the highest commercially rafted Falls (optional, you can opt out of this last bit) was simply the best! It was a huge Adrenalin rush. Jair steered us into, over and through the falls like the professional he is. I can’t wait to do it again. AND I would certainly request one of these two guides.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our trip down the river. The only caution is that you are required to hike around a falls while you are fully geared up.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We rafted the Tieton River with Wet Planet.
The river was running high and strong, “Rapids” were class 2 ish.
The team was excellent.
The organization was excellent.
They provided all needed gear.
The trip leader, Jeff, was thorough and clear with just the right amount of humor.
Our guide, Jamie, was skilled, fun, and funny.
Great trip for families, groups.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Mike our guide was perfect, perfectly cool , perfectly focused, picked great lines in the river, knew his information and willing to share.. Not an overly agresssive raft captain. Perfect Balance & Cool
The rest of your team was great too!! informative, kind and focused on safety.
We had a 73 years young older gentlemen with us in our raft whom we did not know,and your staff was 5 Stars with him and his family. I can’t belive the 17 1/2 foot jump option off the cliff. Amazing memories
that I get excited about as I write this !
Take this tour!!!
5 Stars,You helped make a perfect vacation!
PS
For those reading this, Please
This is a service industry
tip your guides,
just saying!!✌

Robert & Candice
Phoenix Arizona

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

If you've ever wanted to go river rafting this is a great place to do it through. I was very skeptical if I would enjoy river-rafting however I had such a great time. In every raft they have a knowledgeable person giving you instruction all the time and giving you background information about the different areas of the river you're on. They were very good at giving my group instruction when it first we clearly were not understanding and keeping our raft going in the correct direction and at all times I felt very safe because of the expert instructors. You will also have an option to jump off a cliff into the river and to go over a small waterfall both were very thrilling experiences.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

This simply has to be the number one attraction in an area full of great attractions and things to do. Our family opted for the 1/2 day trip and it was a lot of fun! Our guide started us out with some simple instructions then took us right into the river behind three other boats. The class III and IV rapids sound and look pretty intimidating as you approach them but I found myself laughing the entire way through the ride. Its just great fun to feel the water grab the boat then shift to the rocks, bounce off, get soaked then square back up to the river.

We had a terrific guide and a great group of people with us. I think I was the oldest person on the boats (over 50) but that ride is good for all ages.

If I can give one piece of advice its to let the guides take you through the whole trip - meaning if they suggest jumping off the 15 foot cliff into the river instead of climbing down or navigating the 12ft waterfall instead of getting off the boat then listen! You will love it!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

What fun! I spent an adrenaline raising, exciting and delightful day rafting on the White Salmon River With my son recently. Our guide, Kristy, prepared us for each run through the rapids and we had no spills. We stopped for lunch prepared for us by Wet Planet and then went on for an afternoon of different scenery and more gentle rapids all the way to the Columbia River where we took a dip in the water. All in all a wonderful way to spend a day in the Columbia Gorge region.