“Wings? Check. Burritos? Check. Brews? Check.”

Everybody's Brewing
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in White Salmon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Everybody's Brewing is located in White Salmon, Washington. Our pub has a warm, cozy inviting feel to it. We are a family friendly environment. Our food is affordable, large portions, and made with the highest quality local ingredients. We focus on session beers with all the flavor. Our location is right in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge. We feel that this is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Our outside deck seats 50 people and has a stunning view of Mt. Hood. You gotta check it out for yourself!
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had a day to wander the area and wound up at the visitor info center down on Highway 14 beneath White Salmon asking for lunch suggestions. Amongst several options, the staff recommended Everybody's Brewing, and as a sucker for trying local craft beers I of course chose that option!

I'm not surprised that it's the #1 TA restaurant in White Salmon. Keep in mind that it's a casual, all ages pub...but despite a goodly number of wee ones running loose and a bit of a cutthroat approach to acquiring tables...once you're seated you're in a very, very good place.

I am a wing snob. No breading, please. Spicy but not stupid. Actual meat, but not water-injected frankenchickens, please. I WAS IN HEAVEN. The wing order (fried AND grilled!) was absolutely perfect -- the grilling gave them a nice smoky touch, while the frying gave them just enough crisp. Apparently there was a salad with it or something, and I said it was nice, but it wasn't the star of the show. The beer, a locally made IPA, "Country Boy," was perfect as well -- a very nice blend of NW hops, a hint of fruit that surprised me, but it complimented the wings very well and was great on a very warm summer day.

Peggy (who was driving next) chose to forgo the cider on tap and went with a soda, so I can't do much with that. She did have the chicken burrito, which she raved about. I'll confess that I helped a bit, and it was excellent too.

Overall, an excellent find on an unplanned bit of our trip. Major props to the folks at EB for setting up a really, really nice shop.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Had dinner here before climbing Mt Adams. Both are meals were excellent and the service was excellent. Good pub food and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Nice range of beers brewed on location. Fine locally-sourced food. Awesome view from the deck! Family friendly, always see kids there. And Portland ketchup.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

With 10 of us and a very crowded place, this could have been a disaster. It took some time for our orders to arrive, but the staff was there from the start to finish and took care of our every need. We mostly ordered different items and everyone said that what they ate was very good. We were outside on the deck which was very comfortable and clean. Wish we lived closer, we'd be back!

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Great brews, food, and staff! I stopped by for a business, though informal, dinner and was really pleased. While I was waiting for my group to show up the owner took pity on me and kept me company for a bit. Very sweet :)