“Perfection!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Whidbey Island
French Road Farm Cottage
“Perfection!”
Reviewed May 4, 2006

We received wonderful service, quiet space, and the best memories!

• Stayed January 2003

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
Reviewed February 15, 2006

Me and my husband spent our honeymoon week at French Road Farm. It was a wonderful time and when I think back on our time there it seems like a dream. We spent hours reading and napping in the hammock, going on walks, spending time at the many beaches near by, and simply enjoying each others company without all the stresses of everyday life. After our week both of us felt refreshed and ready to face life again.

• Stayed June 2004
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 29, 2003

It has been more than 8 years but I still remember the serenity of French Road Farm. A deck, a Jacuzzi, brisk island air, the end of the season for the grapes and the flowers and the coziest bed I have ever slept in. I read, I walked, I cooked a couple of meals, and I just gloried in the fact that I allowed myself nothing to do but laze about and enjoy the silence. The breakfast basket and seeing no one I didn't want to see - being able to hear the birds in the morning and see the stars at night - and having no obligations, indulging my love for reading, really reading. And breathing the fresh clean air.

And the ferry ride over from Mukilteo (I can't afford a boat so the ferry is my chosen mode of water transportation) just sets the mood.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
#1 of 2 in Coupeville
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Country Cottage of Langley

Been to French Road Farm Cottage? Share your experiences!