“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of One Eyed Crab - CLOSED

One Eyed Crab
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Auburn WA
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2010

We went there with our two grandchildren ages 5 and 8. My husband had the Halibut and chips and our 8 year old loved it and he is a picky child. I had the coconut shrimp and the chowder was so good I could have licked the bowl! Service is slow but you on vacation anyways so why be a hurry?

1 Thank mdelam

Vancouver, Washington
“Great little local seafood place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2010

I ate here twice while in Westport - the clam chowder was homemade and out of this world. The seafood was fresh off the dock across the street - and the Brady Oysters can't be missed! Fisherman coming in after a day at sea and lots of local color to go along with great food and great service.

2 Thank JRB41710
Puyallup, Washington
“Not the best-save your hard earned money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2010

My wife, my 3 year old, and myself picked this place mainly from the clean look outside. Westport doesn't have many decent looking restaurants and this place looked the cleanest. Anyhow, that was the only thing going for this place. Okay, my wife got a cup of seafood chowder and the crab cake app. She dug it, however thought that one (out of 4) of the crab cakes looked different and was sure that it wast cooked all the way. My son got a mini cheeseburger with french fries. It looked good and he ate the burger. I got the cod fish and chips (french fries). They were okay. I'd give it 5/10. They seemed to be a bit greesy but I accept that from a fish and chip dish. So at best, the food was mediocre. I guess the real reason that I would never recommend this place is that #1) our water never got refilled #2) service was slow #3) while we were waiting for our food, my wife counted 3 tables that got up and left because they were sick of waiting #4)Our bill was 44 dollars. $44 dollars! What the ?? WE got a cup of soup, an appetizer, fish and chips, and a mini burger. And lastly, I felt like crap the rest of the day from the greesy gut bomb sitting in my belly. SO I ask myself why?

2 Thank DRobRN
Olympia, Washington
“Great fish & chips”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2010

Service can be slow, but it's friendly.
The food is worth the wait.

Hot chowder, delicious Halibut and chips, nice slaw and home made tarter sauce.

Will go back again and again.

neslolo
“one eyed crab great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2010

my mom lives in Westport and each time we visit we stop and eat there. The service can be a little slow - the food is very good.