“Best trip”

Westport Charters
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best trip”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My wife and I booked a trip on the Tally Ho and it was the best time we had fishing to date from a charter company. Scott was the best deck hand and Capt. Derek was great getting us where we needed to be to catch fish. We enjoyed the warm cabin and instruction on what we were supposed to do to catch fish on the Tally Ho. Scott had all of the fish prepared for us when we arrived dock side. We will return to the Tally Ho for Halibut season next year.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank LeeMunyan

Kennewick, Washington
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 468 helpful votes
“Great Fishing on the Hula Girl!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I went out with Captain Steve and his son Jason. Steve knows how to find the fish. The boat limited out on sea bass and ling cod. My brother-in-law caught 2 King salmon which he had to release. The Hula Girl is the cleanest charter boat I have ever been on, they even had separate men and women's restrooms. It's a 50 foot boat and Jason filets your fish in the trip in at a reasonable price. Will book with them again!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank juliebug52
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time with the crew and Captain Dave!!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Had an absolute blast with buzz and jake as deck hands. Under captin Daves guidance we were able to catch over 115 fish with a 13 man team. And the swells made it even more fun for me personally. This company is great. Buzz is awesome as a deck hand and Captain Dave is a great Captain. Took out on the Discovery "54 foot boat" and she handled like a dream. Thank you I will be back for more!!!!

1 Thank Ian D
“It's a must do adventure!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I have never been bottom fishing before so I was a bit skeptical, but I was blown away. I was fortunate to be on The Tornado as my charter and the crew was great. We maxed out on our fish and I even caught a few. I felt like a pro! These guys really know how to pick the fishing spots and you won't be disappointed. I have already planned another trip to come back for tuna fishing!!

Visited May 2014
Pasco
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Day Fishing”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Had a great day fishing, it was my first time out on a Charter and was a great experiance, the other women that were sick should have been out on deck instead of in cabin , was a bummer they got as much fish as us even though they hardly fished.

Visited July 2013