“surf day”

Tinderbox Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Westport
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Tinderbox has wonderful staff, fun place to be, and great coffee. Live music is a bonus. Best hangout place in Westport.

There are newer reviews for Tinderbox Coffee Roasters

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This had the best ratings online so we decided to check it out because you don't mess around with our coffee or people get hurt! We are always skeptical when it comes to coffee cause it is either amazing or terrible more than not it is terrible. This place was AMAZING. As soon as I was done with my coffee I wanted another! If this was in our home town it would be our regular hang out, super friendly with great coffee and amazing style. I wanted to stay their all day but we had come for the beach so that didn't fly with my hubby. We sat outside 1 because it was super sunny and a beautiful day and 2 because we had 2 dogs but they have a lot of seating outside and while we were their they opened the garage door style 'wall' and opened the shop up and spread the inside seating out so everyone could enjoy the beautiful day. Met the owner and talked to him quite awhile, super nice, loved our dogs, needless to say we put this place in our top 5 favorite coffee houses and we are coffee snobs from Seattle. ;)

Reviewed March 25, 2013

They feature local artists and musicians!
They roast their own beans.
They pull a consistently perfect shot featuring crema to die for
The atmosphere is great

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

First time there, was wonderful! Great espresso! Wonderful owner! Wonderful pasteries. The atmosphere in side is beautiful, we will be back. Better coffee than anyplace in olympia, where we live, worth the drive. The pictures are great too.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a great place to slip into and relax with a great roast of coffee any way you would like it made (drip, press, vacuum, cold, hot, etc). They roast small batches and mix beans and flavors in a way that allow you to savor and enjoy. In addition to that, they are great hosts and welcoming in their attitude no matter how much or little you know about coffee. I enjoy coffee, I roast coffee, I savor coffee and these folks know how to select, roast and help anyone enjoy coffee. A low key and unassuming place and wonderful place for a cup. It has become a recommended stop for anyone we send to Westport, and a key stop for us every time we are out there...... btw, the description shows this to be in Montesano, WA. I cannot find another Tinderbox Roaster in Montesano but this one in Westport, WA is on Montesano Street (www.tinderboxroasters.com). Enjoy a cup whenever you can, I grab a bag of fresh roasted whenever I'm in town. I've quickly become a fan as you can tell and I'm sure you will!