“Ahhhhhhh! Wonderful”

Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Westport
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Ahhhhhhh! Wonderful”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a great place to slip into and relax with a great roast of coffee any way you would like it made (drip, press, vacuum, cold, hot, etc). They roast small batches and mix beans and flavors in a way that allow you to savor and enjoy. In addition to that, they are great hosts and welcoming in their attitude no matter how much or little you know about coffee. I enjoy coffee, I roast coffee, I savor coffee and these folks know how to select, roast and help anyone enjoy coffee. A low key and unassuming place and wonderful place for a cup. It has become a recommended stop for anyone we send to Westport, and a key stop for us every time we are out there...... btw, the description shows this to be in Montesano, WA. I cannot find another Tinderbox Roaster in Montesano but this one in Westport, WA is on Montesano Street (www.tinderboxroasters.com). Enjoy a cup whenever you can, I grab a bag of fresh roasted whenever I'm in town. I've quickly become a fan as you can tell and I'm sure you will!

• Visited October 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“Best Coffee and Staff!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

There is nothing like a good cup of coffee after waking up to rain while surfing and camping. The Tinderbox cheered up three drenched travelers with some of the best coffee we've ever had, great atmosphere, comfy couches and surfing magazines, and even some dry clothes :). If you are staying in the area, or just driving through and you love great coffee you HAVE to stop here. Our only regret was not buying some of the on-site roasted coffee beans to take back to Vancouver.

• Visited September 2012