“Yummy hamburger!”

Hearty Galley Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Description: Our hamburgers are ground fresh daily! Our seafood and chicken is hand-dipped, fresh to order!
Post Falls
“Yummy hamburger!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Hand formed, fresh cooked hamburger. It was delicious! Decor of the place was fitting for the harbor area. The server was gracious even when I asked if they have Pepsi with a big Pepsi sign staring me in the face! We did have a good laugh about it when I realized it.

Visited January 2014

Sandy, OR
“Hearty Galley turns out Hearty Fare”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is probably "the best" value and food in Westport! Not a water view but if you are keen on that, get it to go and eat out at the observation deck at the end of town looking across to Ocean Shores.

Find out if chef Marco is cooking if you really want the best of what this place has to offer! It is a little spendy but you are at the beach ...

It is very small and has all these toys and pirate stuff - a waste of space if you ask me. It would be better to use the space for seating. Heard others say the same thing.

While in Westport - check it out.

• Visited November 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Tasty fare and great service!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast while in Westport - was recommended by our hotel and just around the corner. I think it was the owner who greeted us, took our order, and cooked our breakfast. The food was excellent! Hot eggs, flavorful bacon, crispy hash browns and fluffy biscuits. Service was efficient and it was a good thing we arrived when we did, as the place quickly filled up with several large parties. Although we just had breakfast, the lunch menu had a lot of good looking items - burgers and seafood and milkshakes of every flavor. Would eat here again when in Westport!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank purplelotus
Longview, Washington
“Pricey burgers and shakes, but very tasty”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We recently moved to Westport to live at the beach. There are no fast food restaurants in Westport, but we were really wanting burgers one day. I remembered reading a review on Trip Advisor that made me want to try it. I drove up there and found that the prices were pretty expensive... Around $10 - $15 for a burger and fries. They had various burgers like a mushroom swiss, black and blue, etc. They also had shakes that were more than $5.00 for a regular, 8 oz size shake. WAY TOO MUCH for it, even though it was very good. It shouldn't have cost more than $3.50. The food tasted great, I have no complaints there. It's obvious they are catering to the tourists that come to town and that's why the prices are so high. Too bad there isn't a "Westport Resident" discount. It's kind of a small restaurant, filled with retro-80's toys like Transformers. As a child of the 80's, I really appreciated the atmosphere, but suspect others may not. I would definitely recommend this restaurant; just be willing to pay touristy prices.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DRussel
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Good breakfasts!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Based on the outside of this place I get the impression they're most well known for their burgers, but we wandered in here for breakfast one morning and that was quite good, too. There are six tables inside, too, so it's not just a drive-thru or take-away like you might guess. I had the French toast with bacon and my husband had the Mexican omelet with hash browns. Both were quite good, it's not a "greasy spoon". Staff were friendly, too, and the pirate décor is a hoot. I'll come back next time I'm in town.

Visited June 2013