“Cheap and cheerful pizza”

Original House of Pizza
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Pizza
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
“Cheap and cheerful pizza”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We were shattered after a day on the water and just wanted take out pizza. I had the heartburner - jalapenos, pepperoni, you get the picture - and my wife had salami. Both small pizzas. We shared a half order of onion rings. Plenty left for lunch the next day. Absolutely fine pizzas. OPne warning - wait time for them was 45 minutes. Be prepared.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank David P

desirico
“Allright nothing special”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Not that great but no bad either. Don't expect anything mind blowing. Ordered a house special but seemed very light compared to other house specials I've had

Palm Bay, Florida
“A different kind of Pizza”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ordered one to "go" and was told it would take 20 minutes and it did. There wasn't many places to sit and wait unless we took a table inside. There were customers at 3 tables out of 12.
The pizza was a little differnet and just "okay". They did put a lot of sauce on it which I like. The
prices were so-so, about $16.95 for a large. We would eat there again. We are looking in the area for a restaurant that will serve a crab. So far we've found crab cakes, crab salads, etc. No
plain crab. We'll keep looking.

Visited August 2014
Antimony, Utah
“Apparently they do not need customers”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

When your sign says open, it's 8:40PM and your hours share you close at 9:00PM refusing to sit me and my husband makes for the worst possible service.

To the elderly couple that were leaving, having just enjoyed their meal sharing "they mustn't need business", I thank you for sharing your concern and offering leftovers.

Perhaps I need to open a pizza place and take some of that business away?

Visited July 2014
2 Thank teek4100
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Good Pizza but poor service”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The pizza was good but the service was bad. We ordered pizza to go and it took over an hour an a half to finish it. They said it would be done in 45 min, then it would be an hour, then an hour and 15 minutes, finallly an hour and a half later it was finally finished. I would have given a 1 star review but the pizza was acctually really good.

• Visited July 2014