“Famous Crab Cakes”

Bozeman, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Famous Crab Cakes”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

If you go to Bennett's, go for their crab cakes. Mine were fabulous. We arrived with a party of 9... everyone loved their food. Great location. Stroll along the Marina!

• Visited February 2014

Redmond, Washington, United States
“Darned good food”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Ate there last weekend, glad we got in when we did, place packed out shortly after we sat down. Maybe about a dozen tables with a mix of 2 and 4 tops, about 4 more or so outside. Order at the counter, they bring you your food. Slightly expensive but completely worth it. I had the Halibut and Chips - perfectly done, handbreaded with a breadcrumb consistency on the coating, large 2 pieces, good chips too. Pretty decent tartar sauce, really good cocktail sauce with right amount of horseradish in it for zip. Hubby had the Crab Caesar Salad and it was LOADED with crab on top and he said it was amazing. I had the Raspberry Lemonade to drink, it was okay, a little too sweet. Hubby had a beer, can't remember what kind. Nice staff. Menu written on chalkboards behind the counter so easy to see and read. Didn't visit the restrooms so can't speak to those. Right across the street from the marina so nice scenery. I would make a point of eating here again when we are in town.

• Visited January 2014
Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over rated”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The prices are quite high for what you get. My friend told me I had to go here but I wasn't very impressed. The halibut was great but the chowder was, dare I say, terrible. The clam strips were not the usual thin strips of mostly breading, they were really clams, so if you like thick clam strips, you might like these, I did not.

Visited December 2013
Post Falls
“Good Food, Reasonable Price”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Their oyster basket was so good I had it a second time. The oysters are fresh from a local oyster farm....if you like oysters, you gotta try these!

Visited January 2014
DuPont, Washington, United States
“The only place open on New Years Day”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We came to the beach for a New Years holiday and when we went for dinner we had our choice of Bennett's or Bennett's. Food is always plentiful and well prepared. It seems a little spendy, but we go back nearly every visit

Visited January 2014