All reviewsking suitegroupon dealtop floorin townlay your headoff seasonmain roompet areafirst floorseparate bedroomfishing fleetfire pitfront officeocean viewcrabget awaymarina
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My 4 day stay for my work was so relaxing, it was almost like not working! My room had a fantastic view of the entrance to the port...watching the waves break over the jetty and shoreline was beautiful. Also seeing the vessels going in and out of the harbor, in the early morning darkness with lights shining as well as later in the day made the view extra special. The bed was super comfortable, the light soft blanket across the end of the bed was perfect for an afternoon nap without having to crawl into bed and the soft robe hanging in the bathroom closet, what a treat! The hosts went above and beyond working into the night fixing an internet snafu as they knew my work depended on a good connection. (Also found me a can opener when I discovered I'd left mine out of my traveling food case) If your destination is Westport, staying here should definitely be #1 on your list of things to do. It's close to the port and all the shops and good food that will add to your experience.

Room Tip: Stairs are required for 2nd & 3rd floors but well worth the climb! Awesome views.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Penny L
westportinnwa, Owner at Westport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear valued guest, thank you so much for sharing your experience during your stay at the Westport Inn. Even with all of the years I have lived here, the view still amazes me, and sometimes I just have to take some time to gaze out over the ocean from our roof deck. It's so calming but still dynamic and interesting. I and my staff look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

The location is very close to the water and the port's amentities -- a great location to be able to dump your car and take some sites on by foot. We traveled with our dogs, and it was very friendly towards animals which was appreciated. Could use some renovating. The staff was very kind.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank erikaludwigsea
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Westport Inn's new cabins are great! Plenty of room, nice staff, very cool Jacuzzi tube and a great location to the beach. Great value for the dollar! We highly recommend the Westport Inn for your stay in Westport.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BluesBentley
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stayed two nights in one of the Jacuzzi cottages. Girlfriend especially enjoyed the bubble bath. Didn't use the full kitchen, but maybe next time. Bed was so-so, but when we informed the front desk they switched it out to a different type that was more comfortable for us while we were out at breakfast - thank you, great job! Only a 2 minute walk to Half Moon Bay Beach and marina, about 30 +/- minutes to the actual ocean front through the paved dune path. Clean, fully equipped, coffee included, day bed, even a wall mounted electric fireplace that added a nice touch. Try the Blue Buoy for breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tacomaboy
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed on the third floor and was pleasantly surprised with the spacious and clean room. The hotel staff were extremely accommodating and very friendly! Loved the king size bed, big screen tv, and robes in the bedroom. The main room was spacious with tables and chairs, large screen tv, small refrigerator, etc. Would recommend to all who travel to Westport!

Room Tip: The rooms on the third floor have the best view of the water!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple