“nice menu”

Applewood Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This was nice spot for lunch. Great food with a good variety to choose from. Our group loved it! We'll be back again.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Friendly staff! I ordered bay shrimp cavitappi and my husband had the roast beef. I asked the waiter what type of pasta is cavitappi, he said it was a spinach pasta so I ordered it. It is actually an s-shaped pasta tube. I really wanted the spinach pasta but it was still very good and they took 25% off my dish. My husband said his roast beef was among the best he has had and the vegetables had a great flavor. He also really liked the 509 beer the waiter had suggested.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The baked sweet potato is the best. Dinner is special when you go to this place to eat. You can dress up or go casual and feel right at home here. You will not regret eating here.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were unsure of this place because of the mixed reviews. We went late on a Sunday night and were very happy with the service. The food was outstanding. The seafood was fresh and done well, the ribs were fall of the bone tender and the prime rib was cooked perfect and melted in your mouth.

2  Thank golfnut21
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Happy to say Great Job! we have large groups for Weddings and office meetings and they have taken care of us - professional service-makes my job easy!