“Great Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of McGlinn's Public House

McGlinn's Public House
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Local favorite year after year featuring fresh and local foods from scratch. Open kitchen with wood fired oven in wonderful historical atmosphere. Great selection of Wenatchee area wines and Northwest ales. Hand made pizzas, hand cut steaks, pastas, specialty sandwiches and burgers, seafood, and many signature salads. Come see why we are a top rated Tripadvisor restaurant.
Taree, Australia
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I had draught Guinness and the Blackened Rib Eye steak, best meal since arriving in America by far. Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. The free sample of beer bread didn't hurt either

Visited July 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Uh Huh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

When we selected this place for our evening meal, we hit the nail on the head! Great service followed by some great brews. The food was excellent. I had the John Paul and my wife had the Black and Blue salad. We were very pleased from start to finish and I can highly recommend this place. Most def, we'd go back!

Texas
“good food, busy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I took my dad there and we had a good meal. the service was great and my salad was super. It was a bit on the noisy side even though there weren't that many people there so don't expect a quiet atmosphere. It is a public house so it has more of a pub feel to it than a quiet American restaurant. My father could not finish his seafood, and he did say that it did not taste right. I would definitely go back for the salad.

Cary, North Carolina
“OMG - the bread is to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

The hotel recommended this restaurant and it was great! It looks pretty unassuming from the outside, but the food and the wine were great! We got there pretty late after a drive in from Seattle and had dinner.

I ordered the prosciutto and peach pizza and had them add fig and caramelized onions. It rocked.

My niece had the steak and it was served with a huge piece of bread. OK, it was more like a bread square - kinda like a piece of cake from a square pan. It was incredible and the butter was perfectly soft. I don't really want to know how many calories it was, but it was worth sharing it :)

Go - you won't be disappointed. Our waitress said they serve the bread as the strawberry shortcake base. I might just need to take another trip to Washington to try that!

Port Orchard, Washington
“Great Recommendation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

McGlinn's was recommended to us by the hotel we were staying at. Turned out great. Food was very good and reasonably priced. Service was outstanding. Would definitely go back next time we are in the area. Don't miss the Junkleberry Pie for dessert!

1 Thank nwpics