“Fresh, unique, filling”

McGlinn's Public House
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Local favorite year after year featuring fresh and local foods from scratch. Open kitchen with wood fired oven in wonderful historical atmosphere. Great selection of Wenatchee area wines and Northwest ales. Hand made pizzas, hand cut steaks, pastas, specialty sandwiches and burgers, seafood, and many signature salads. Come see why we are a top rated Tripadvisor restaurant.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I consider McGlinn's our go-to restaurant for any occasion with fresh ingredients, unique twists to standard menu items and good value. It's a hard restaurant to categorize because they serve a range of meals from wood-fired pizzas, to vegetarian salads, to seafood, to prime rib. The atmosphere is funky, retro, old pool-hall casual but it still works for celebretory meals like date nights, birthdays and anniversaries. They have their (make that our) stand-bys like their Dungeness crab cakes and the Cafe Michael salad, a deconstructed chop salad and then they feature specials that go with the season--salmon with a unique finish or something grown in the owner's garden. Wait staff is friendly, knowledgeable and quick. You get the feeling they really like their jobs--maybe it's the great tips people leave because the food is so consistently good! Oh! and their Beer Bread is legendary. Check out McGlinn's facebook page for incredible photos of the great outdoor recreation opportunities in McGlinn's community--Wenatchee/Chelan County Washington.

There are newer reviews for McGlinn's Public House

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I love this place and eat there quite often. Menu is not big but something for everyone.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Everything on the menu is worth eating! Fresh, consistent, great service. Everything from healthy choices to decadent blue mac & cheese or hot crab sandwich. Beer bread is a must and they carry two kinds of hard cider, try the pear! They have a great Sunday brunch too. Pick off hours or you might have a wait. Join them on fb as they post amazing pictures of the Wenatchee area!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We stopped in here for dinner on a Sunday night. It was fairly busy, but we were seated right away, at a high table for 2, which was nice since it was our anniversary, and we certainly didn't want to sit at the family style dining table. I don't like the casual/shared tables so I'm happy I wans't there. The atmosphere was great, love the old decor and brick.

Our meals were ok, for the price, the value wasn't the greatest. I found the menu actually not that interesting or having a good selection. I realize if you went there for pizza, there are lots of options, but that's not what I wanted. I ended up wtih a 6oz steak, and my husband had the half rack ribs. Both meals were boring in taste, although the half rack was a decent size. The mashed potatoes and veggies with each plate were just ok also.

Everything seemed to be just average, the service, value/price, and the food. We left disappointed since we had read such great reviews, but felt it could have been a dinner at almost any chain restaurant. We would go back just to sit and have a beer though, not for dinner again.

1  Thank diesel1129
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous venue, excellent service, was seated immediately on a busy Saturday night, (yea, was room for one more at an elegant bar.). Food was perfectly prepared and wonderfully presented; taps for te discriminating palette: from lager to stout!