“Very creative food, great atmosphere”

McGlinn's Public House
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Local favorite year after year featuring fresh and local foods from scratch. Open kitchen with wood fired oven in wonderful historical atmosphere. Great selection of Wenatchee area wines and Northwest ales. Hand made pizzas, hand cut steaks, pastas, specialty sandwiches and burgers, seafood, and many signature salads. Come see why we are a top rated Tripadvisor restaurant.
Richland, Washington
“Very creative food, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I visited this restaurant on a recent trip to Central Washington. It was probably the high point in terms of food. The server was polite and the food was made pretty quick. I got a chicken sandwich with cream cheese, and a cranberry-pear chutney. It was one of the best and unique sandwiches I have had however I wish they came with restaurant made fries and not Tim's chips. We also had a salad that came with bear bread which my friend enjoyed. They have a lot of Washington-Oregon brewery ales and I had an Apricot from Pyramid Breweries. My only suggestion would be to come early and not during rush hours because there were quite a few people waiting as we left. My one critique would be that the server asked us if we wanted our food packed while we weren't even done! Overall, it was a good experience and we had a salad and a sandwich for $25. I would surely come back if it were a special occasion.

3 Thank wanderinggs

Lake Stevens, Washington
“Do not miss McGlinns when in Wenatchee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

McGlinns has become a favorite of me and my husband when travelling to Wenatchee. We were both looking forward to it the entire drive over the pass. The food is always excellent and the service comes with a smile every time. Beer choices are great as are wine selections. I had the syrah with my blackened prime rib and was not disappointed! Hubby had the dark beer and the prime rib special. Both meals cooked exactly to order. We will definitely be back.

1 Thank Mishel777
Oregon
“Exceeded our expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

We studied the TA restaurant listings when passing through Wenatchee and decided to give McGlinn's a try. What a treat! It was a Saturday night, the place was busy, but we got a table right away. Relaxing, comfortable, fun atmosphere with friendly wait staff. Decided to order steaks and were delightfully pleased with how yummy they were. Signature beer bread was great and even the dinner salad was impressive. We'd definitely recommend this restaurant.

2 Thank Wahiawakid
Tigard, Oregon
“good variety of good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Recently took three clients to this restaurant. We chose this establishment as we didn't want to dress up and wanted casual food. Service was prompt and the menu was more wide-ranging than traditional pub food. The dishes we ate were a flank steak, southwest salad, indivdual garlic chicken pizza and gyros. All were fantastic.

Salem, Oregon
“Worth a trip to Wenatchee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

It is on Orondo St. The building is a old building, refurbished. They have pictures of the Wenatchee Chiefs, baseball team I went to their games with my dad in 50's and 60'. There are much older pictueres and a lot of sports stuff hanging around.

Service is excellend. I like the black bean soup because it is delish and comes with a huge piece of lucious cornbread they make there with beer. The sell packets of the mix. Salads are good. Serving We usually split a meal. Salads are great. Never had room for dessert! They make a decent breakfast too. There is pizza, chicken, vegan, burgers, sandwiches, something for everyone.

We have been going there at for 15 years. We just can't visit Wenatchee without going to McGlinn's.

Visited November 2012