“Very Nice”
Review of Fire

Fire
Ranked #19 of 141 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Description: Fire by Visconti at Pybus Public Market is the hottest place in town for pizza and pasta, wine and beer, plus a full menu of fresh salads and small plates that burst with flavor.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came to the Pybus market in search for dinner, considered the 4 options and chose Fire. We ate out on the deck overlooking a park and the river.
Service was good, though slow as it was crowded. We had a good pizza and drinks. We left very satisfied.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

As longtime patrons of Viscontis we were beyond disappointed by our experience at Fire, also run by Viscontis.
Our burly host did not speak or reply when he was thanked. Our waiter performed minimally and forgot the olives and almonds we had ordered as a starter.

The seasonal salad was a pile of watermelon chunks on a 1/4 c of arugula with no dressing for $13.
In the rush to prepare the forgotten almonds, instead of the usual sautéing and finishing with salt, the nuts were just poured into a bowl.
The panini was burned.
Poor service, unacceptable food. Overpriced. We will not return.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

The homemade pepperoni is the best I’ve had anywhere. Wood fired oven, smoky deliciousness. Part way through the chef spritzed the flame with olive oil. A thin grey cloud filled the oven and infused the pizza with amazing flavor. Don’t miss this if you are a pie hound like me.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Been wanting to go here for months and finally stopped in for a beer and pizza. Sat out on there deck which was so nice with a view of the Columbia River. Service was friendly and efficient and the food was tasty. I order a Ham, Fig & Goat Cheese Pizza that was delicious with an almost perfect crust. The wine and beer selection is large and they source many from the local area. I will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I was in town visiting friends and we went to this restaurant for dinner. Upon our arrival we were greeted by the hostess/waitress that proceeded to make derogatory remarks towards me regarding my age. I was shocked and insulted. Definitely not the type of greeting one would expect from a restaurant. Management needs to properly train staff on how to interact with customers in a professional manner. I should have left immediately but did not want to change everyone’s plans. I will not return.

Been to Fire? Share your experiences!