“Great find”

India House
Ranked #50 of 137 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Authentic Indian food in a small town like Wenatchee? Yep. All fresh, all authentic. A bit pricey but the quality is amazing. If you like Indian food, this is a must try.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We visited the Indian House for a late dinner. The waiters was very personable. Our food was very good. We would definetly return again.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Wenatchee's first authentic Indian cuisine restaurant. You can have it mild, spicy, hot and very hot. The food is great and the ambiance is very enjoyable. I highly recommend this restaurant for a change of pace.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The food was well prepared and the service was good. There were not any set dinners like other Indian restaurants where I have eaten. All of the items were a la carte, so to adding nan pakora or dal would be spendy. I did order nan and there wa only one piece. If not for these things, I would have given it 5 stars.

2  Thank Don J
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We went as a big group as we this is the only near by Indian restaurant. Thoroughly disappointed with the food. nothing is good or upto the mark. They have their own style of making food which ends up miserable. We ordered Chicken Biryani and as like many other restaurants they mixed wet chicken curry in rice and call it Biryani.. I don't know when they will realize it is Chicken Curry rice and not Biryani... The curries are painted Red just to get them the look and that scared us. Service is the only thing I see here as a good factor.

3  Thank Truerevieweryp

Been to India House? Share your experiences!