“Can't get enough of this place!”

The Thai Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 136 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: North Central Washington's Premier Thai Restaurant. Here at The Thai we have proudly been serving authentic Bangkok-style Thai cuisine in the Wenatchee Valley since 1991. Our restaurant is family-owned and operated and as such we welcome you and your family to enjoy your dining experience with us. Along with some Thai classics, our menu boasts a handful of original and unique dishes created and perfected over the years by our mom, Suwanna. Now, Chef Top and his energetic team are proud to be able to craft some fresh, new dishes as well as the beloved classics for you. Since the day we opened we have strived for quality and consistency and we have lived by the same mantra for over 20 years. Our freshly prepared dishes are highlighted by ingredients imported from Thailand and can be cooked to suit a variety of diets including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diets. Whether you like it spicy hot or not, you are bound to find a favorite. We hope you enjoy your meal as much as we will enjoy serving you. Deliciously yours, The Rojanasthien Family and The Thai Restaurant
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have been eating there for years and left town for awhile, I always enjoyed it then. Since returning to town I was blown away by the remodel that they did inside, the new menu update, and the overall feel of the place! Needless to say it is amazing, their cocktails are some of the best I have ever had in town, and the food is Excellent! No longer do I just enjoy this place, I love it, and according to my family I can't get enough!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been to The Thai 3 times in the last few months since they remodeled and changed things around. Wow.. What a difference! The interior is freshened up.. The food is absolutely on point! Everything I've had has been top notch. Pad Thai. Spring Rolls. Fresh Rolls. Yellow curry. Larb Gai Everything is as good or better than you will find in Seattle. I have previously been a big fan and patron of Mai Lee Thai in East Wenatchee. I still am... But the "new" The Thai is worth trying again. I know some of you may have written it off due to its previous incarnation. But you owe it to yourself to try it again. There is nothing not to like...great food... Fast friendly service..and attentive and capable waitstaff. One more thing! 6.95 lunch special is really great. Way better than the old buffet they used to have. I had enough left over from lunch to have it for dinner too!

2  Thank Foodieinplain
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I love Thai food, and this place is good for Wenatchee. If you like Thai food, I would suggest this place. Food and service is great.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Staff was very friendly and helpful, assisting us to choose dishes from the menu. The meal was spicy but not overly so - pretty much what we expected. Will eat here again next time in town.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

1- Thai Family Owned and Operated. 2- Been eating there since they opened. 3- Have become more flexible and accommodating with special requests as they have become used to the United States. 4- Excellent food that can compete with Thai Food anywhere in the United States. 5- Excellent Fresh All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet that used to cost $6.95. Great Value!!!! I miss the place. Wish it could be moved to Sarasota Florida!!!!

1  Thank Mdfeser