“Nasty food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Seattle, Washington
“Nasty food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Ate there once, never again. I did not know what I was eating and felt ill later. I did not go back.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Grandmatamie

Leavenworth, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WHAT HAPPENED?”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

BAD.
Ok guys...what happened here. I have been to this restaurant so many times...I have a real weakness for cheap chinese food. The condition of this place is very...very bad. They are VERY understaffed for the amount of customers they get...the carpet was filthy...the whole place looks very very dirty.
The hostess...wasn't professionally dressed, wasn't pleasant...not a single smile on her face..
It just wasn't good!
The food always satisfies my cheap chinese food craving, and the cooks do a really good job at stocking, and replacing the food...
But this place needs some SERIOUS improvements.
I am very disappointed ):
Management- please take this review and CONSIDER doing something...this is a nice little spot! Don't let it go!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MelissaF176
Silverdale, Washington
“Tasty food and pleasant proprietors”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

While visiting Wenatchee we had dinner here. The food was well labeled and tasted very good. They will even fire up the grill for just a dollar more. We enjoyed visiting with the proprietors on the way out and seeing the beautiful wood carvings that he had done. Drinks are extra and the chocolate fountain area could have been kept cleaner.

• Visited February 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Not recommended”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Unfortunately, we stumbled onto this place one evening when we were hungry. Although it was only 7:00 pm, many items in the buffet were empty (such as the Wonton soup) and were not refilled while we were there. In addition, some of the food was cold and over cooked, probably from sitting out too long. While not much service is required at a buffet, out server was chewing on food while coming to serve us and once we were seated, the only service was the removal of our plates.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kathy M
Leavenworth, Washington
“Got really sick...”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I became IMMEDIATELY ill, don't know if it was spoiled food, under temp food, or MSG, or other which "got me", but it was scary how fast i became ill. Enough said....

Visited March 2012