“Good food, excellent service.”

Buzz Inn Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Buzz Inn Steakhouse proudly serves hand cut Angus steaks. These steaks are produced from Mid-West corn fed cattle, which is known for its superior flavor and tenderness, with a minimum of a 28 day aging period. Our steaks will have a consistent quality and taste for you to enjoy!!!
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for Sunday breaky. Greeted and seated quickly. Nonstop coffee. Nice size portions and priced reasonably. Would return here again.
Dinners here sound good too.

Buzz I, General Manager at Buzz Inn Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Hi my name is Josh Herschlip, I am the General Manager for the Buzz Inn Steakhouses. It's always nice to hear from a satisfied guest... Thanks for the feed back.

Thanks, Josh Herschlip

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We ate here while traveling through Wenatchee as a couple of our other choices were not open. What brought us in the door on a Sunday was there 50% off special. Between two of us we had three drinks (two cocktails and one beer), two steaks with salad and sides and the bill was under $26.

However, the food was so so. My steak had a lot of gristle and my wife had one that was over cooked.

The service was OK (we ate in the lounge) and the atmosphere was OK as well.

There are better options in Wenatchee but given the price, this place will do in a pinch.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Unless I am mistaken, many "Buzz Inn" Steakhouses in the region are located near truck stops. This is not a complaint because I have had very good food there. I was just surprised to see one in the down town area.

The place is busy. It is clean and well staffed. our attendant / server was very friendly and attentive to our needs.

The menu features steaks, burgers, sandwiches, salads, breakfast items and other choices. All are available at all times of the day. My food was well prepared and served hot (always a good sign). Although busy, we did not have to wait long for our order.

Prices are inexpensive.

Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Buzz Inn Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2016

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Large menu and large portions. . .the chicken fried steak didn't even fit on my husband's plate! So if portion control is your thing. . . its not theirs. Food was good though.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Wenatchee, Wa. does not have many dining options that offer great food and great service. This is clearly one of the best, though. We have been there several times...as a couple and with groups. The service is always extremely friendly and fast, the food is good and the prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend this place....

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback. It’s always nice to hear from a satisfied guest. Thanks again, Josh