“Large Group”

Buzz Inn Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Buzz Inn Steakhouse proudly serves hand cut Angus steaks. These steaks are produced from Mid-West corn fed cattle, which is known for its superior flavor and tenderness, with a minimum of a 28 day aging period. Our steaks will have a consistent quality and taste for you to enjoy!!!
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We were in town for the Special Olympics Washington State Winter Games. The restaurant busy. We had a team dinner there - 24 people. We were warmly greeted and seated as we arrived. You could tell they were prepared for, and planned for, our large group. They explained that they would take drink orders first and then food orders [at which point they split checks].

The food was good. I had a BLT, many people had burgers, fried chicken, or prime rib. There was not a single dissatified person at the table. The sweet potato fries were among the best I've had anywhere, FYI. At the end of the meal, checks were distributed - without any mistakes. It stunned me how smoothly dinner went -from start to finish.

I will absolutely go back - between team dinner tradition and good food/service/pricess, how could I not?!

1  Thank SeattleKati
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Buzz Inn Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2016

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback. It’s always nice to hear from a satisfied guest. Thanks again, Josh

Reviewed January 20, 2013

It took nearly an hour before we got our food. The staff did little to meet our needs. The food was OK. The half price Sunday dinner made it a good value, but still not a place we will be returning.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Was anxious to go there, but wasn't overly impressed this time. The food wasn't as hot as it could be. And I miss ordering when you come in like they used to have you do. Not the same anymore.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

If you're only going to be happy with a Ruth's Chris or a Peter Luger's, this is not the place for you. If you want an inexpensive, well cooked and seasoned sirloin and baked potato dinner for around $10, this is your place. This is one of my most favorite places to go for dinner in Wenatchee and I've never had a bad steak here. My kids love the hamburgers and chicken strips as well.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We stopped into the Buzz Inn because it was conveniently located near our hotel. The sign reads,"best steaks in town". DON'T believe it. I'm a guy that eats out 5 times a week, in all type of restaurants and all price ranges. This is quite possibly the worst restaurant on the planet. The food is expensive for the coffee shop ambiance and man...is it bad. The chicken fried steak was like a old tire covered with canned soup. The fried chicken dinner was inedible. I did manage to get a decent glass of milk. Fortunately, the cook did not have to make it. Thank God for cows.
Do yourself a favor and don't stop here. Especially on Karaoke night.

1  Thank Bogusmalarky