“Carless wait Staff”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The timing of service comparred to the amount of employees standing around chatting was ridiculous. we were there for more than 20 min and still no one cam to get our orders of 5 people in our party. We walked out and went to another place. would not go back as they didnt seemed phazed that we were walking out. or concerned as to why.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I ordered take out and I there was glass in my food!!! And I have picture's of it!!! And when I called to try and get the manager's phone number they give me the wrong number..... I'm contacting an attorney to file a law suite and have this incident given to the news media!!!!
this happen on January 17, 2013 around 7:30 - 8:30pm

Reviewed December 3, 2012

For $6.50 we built our own Grand Slam breakfast with choice of four items - I had eggs, bacon, shredded hashbrowns and oatmeal. Add in good coffee and for two of us, breaky was under $20.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Everyone has eaten at Denny's at one time or another. This is the place you go when new to town, and don't want to get poisoned. You will always leave full, and won't have spent a lot of time, or money. It's Denny's, and it is what it is.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Went to the one in Wenatchee and East Wenatchee. Did not go back to the East Wenatchee one. The Wenatchee one was great. Wait staff was friendly and food was good.

1  Thank Ramblin-Joe1