“For that special occasion”
Review of Windmill

Windmill
Ranked #9 of 141 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: First opened in 1931, The Windmill has earned an international reputation for excellent Western American food and devoted staff. The rustic and cozy interior invites the visitor to a unique social and dining experience, attended by a highly professional service staff. Slow roasted prime rib, highest quality hand cut grain fed steaks and fresh seafood are the mainstay of this landmark restaurant. Old fashioned, home made apple pie, marionberry and cream pies are made daily at the restaurant. An excellent selection of regional wines and beers are available.
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The food here was Excelent but on the more expensive side. So this is a place I would go for special occasions only.

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

I have been here before and loved it... But not sure this time. Everthing was great except the steak...it was tasty and cooked the way i asked for it... but i could not continue to chew every bite...it was very chewy. I was surprised that the server did not notice that everything on the plate was gone except the chewed steak that went back on the plate....I thought she would have asked why I not consume all the steak....???

I will try it again but hope the steak is better next time...

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Food was OK=depends on who is cooking. "Medium" steak could come out rare or well-done. Table was TINY-about 18" x18" for two people. Our steaks got cold while we finished our salads because the waitress had to take them back to sit on the counter.

There were larger tables available but I guess we weren't friends of anyone there!

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We were told this was a great place, looking from the outside we were not impressed. Inside, how cute, quaint, and old world charm. Food, service, was top, and they did everything to make our visit like an old friend visiting.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

We have enjoyed the Windmill for many years! Our only complaint is the booth seats are not very comfy!!
A 'secret' is they have a couple of tables in the back with comfy chairs :)

2  Thank shoozaholic

Been to Windmill? Share your experiences!