“WOW!”

Windmill
Ranked #9 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: First opened in 1931, The Windmill has earned an international reputation for excellent Western American food and devoted staff. The rustic and cozy interior invites the visitor to a unique social and dining experience, attended by a highly professional service staff. Slow roasted prime rib, highest quality hand cut grain fed steaks and fresh seafood are the mainstay of this landmark restaurant. Old fashioned, home made apple pie, marionberry and cream pies are made daily at the restaurant. An excellent selection of regional wines and beers are available.
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I happened upon this place on Valentines day. They are under new ownership (?) and were advertising cocktails. According to the sign out front.

They were absolutely SLAMMED so I took a seat at the bar. The staff, including the owner we fantastic. I ordered a series of cocktails (very solid) and the oyster appetizer (it was GREAT) and then had to decide on dinner. Problem was that everything I wanted to eat was listed and priced for two (duh-V-day!). My waitress agreed to serve me the steak and aides I requested. AWESOME! It was great!

I will be back, in Portland, OR this place could charge double and still be full every night.

2  Thank Cachims

Reviewed February 9, 2013

While this nice little restaurant can be spendy, it has fabulous food. and wait staff is very friendly and at-tentative to your every need. Try the clams in sauce...incredible and makes you hungry for more. Local wines selections are outstanding for those who drink.

1  Thank Spacecased
Reviewed February 8, 2013

As some have stated, the place is dated, and quaint. However, the service is spot on, the food is good, and it is comfortable. Others think it is pricey, but I paid about thirty bucks for a good steak, salad, potato, and trimmings. No ala carte add ons. I did not think it was over priced at all. If you are looking for a steak in Wenatchee, this is a good choice.

1  Thank olytraveler_10
Reviewed February 6, 2013

New ownership brings back the Windmill or old. For the best steak in Wenatchee this is it. Not the cheapest steak but definately the best.

2  Thank HKN222
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Good service and great food. I love the steaks and enjoy the pies. The wait staff is friendly and efficient. My favorite place for a birthday treat.

1  Thank Charles M

Been to Windmill? Share your experiences!