“Applebee's, Wenatchee, WA”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I DO NOT like the way the corporation makes the servers sell, sell, sell.
If I want an appetizer, drink, dessert....I order it. Stop asking! This is a constant at ALL Applebees. The food is good, but if you've seen one Applebees, you've seen them all. The only thing that separates them is the decor.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I use to eat at Applebee’s on a regular basis them for different reasons I had wandered away over the last few years. Some of us began meeting at Shari’s just down the street but then they close it the 1st of the year. It was a blessing in disguise. Applebee’s wisely hired some of Shari’s (fine) staff so we felt right at home and didn’t have to retrain anyone to pretend to enjoy our silly jokes. The two for $20.00 deals are great, the food is excellent and the friendly and on the ball staff makes dining a pleasure. We all received our Golden Apple cards today which will give us 10% off every meal!! We are all looking forward to many more pleasurable times at Applebee’s.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

You've seen one, you've seen them all...that's a chain for you. If you like their food, then you like cheese from a can and deep fried stuff. I don't.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I really like Applebees, good place to take the whole family. Even after hours it is a great place to get an adult drink and some really good appetizers.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Had Applebees 2 for 24 dinner last night with my wife and several friends. I ordered the half rack of ribs. I get four bones, handful of french fries and a small cup of coleslaw. The ribs were dry and tasted like they had been sitting out for a couple of hours. My wifes 9 oz steak was very good as she gave me half cause she could tell my ribs were verging on being poor dog bones.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!