“Fine Dining without the Snobiness”
Review of Shakti's

Shakti's
Ranked #7 of 135 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Shakti’s, a refreshingly bold Wenatchee restaurant, continues to push the North Central Washington culinary envelope. A contemporary, relaxed ambiance like no other, unsurpassable fresh seafood, hand-cut meats, a perfectly matched boutique wine list, talented table service well above the norm and Chef Shakti Lanphere’s personal dedication to flavor and presentation have all sky-rocketed this savvy supper club to the top of the list for “destination restaurants”.Shakti’s is truly “as good as it gets” around here.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

A very enjoyable meal! Excellent food, great service and a pleasant atmosphere. The open seating concept in the area we were in did feel a little too close to the next table though - not very private for a romantic meal.

The Filet Mignon was perfect and the mashed potatoes were amazing, as was my wife's Chicken Marsala.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We loved our experience at Shatkis and even came back 3 times during our work trip to Wenatchee. The food was really tasty, the ambiance was very pleasant and romantic, and the service was also great! Our Waiter was extremely personable, we were sad when we ended up not sitting in his section the next time we came in! Next time I am in Wenatchee, I will be back to Shakti's all the time!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We moved here from Seattle, where you can hit 4-5 good restaurants with a rock in most of the neighborhoods. We wanted to celebrate our anniversary with a night out, and there aren't many choices. With previous Trip Advisor reviews, we chose Shakti's. We've been here before and it was a great choice. Mid week, so we were provided good service, tho the server forgot a couple of details: offering to refill our water, and ask if we wanted an appetizer with our cocktails. We had the Carpaccio rare beef appetizer which was delicious. Served in a red cabbage leaf that made it very appealing. I had the prawns, which were gulf prawns and my husband had the blackened, grilled fresh salmon. Too full for dessert even though having a complimentary one offered would have been nice. The wine selection by the glass could be better as the wines are from only one label from California. There are so many good local wines to offer. The prices are very reasonable. We recommend this for a nice dinner.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Shakti’s is sophisticated, yet warm and welcoming. The food, wine, service and ambiance are at the level found in Seattle’s finer restaurants. Our table over-looked a snow-covered garden patio, illuminated by oriental lanterns. My wife formed her dinner around a huge flavorful beef fillet. My meal centered on a seafood pasta, rich with a fresh-tomato/Pinot Gris sauce. (Our server gave me a second bowl to hold all the shells from the clams, mussels and shrimp.) Everything was made fresh. The appetizers, bread, salads and desserts were all high quality and creativity. Shakti's is where we entertain out-of-state executives. We see the price for appetizers, dinner and wine as high for Wenatchee ($102 for two), but very appropriate for the quality of the meal and professional service.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I was preparing for my next assignment as a FIS TD, over a week in Sun Valley. Dinners out alone. LOSER!
Walking Wenatchee Avenue I found two places nearby. A bistro...and Shakti's. I am so glad I wandered in, was guided to a small booth, skipped the prawn picatta and ordered the Saffron Clam Fettuccine. My goodness, saffron may be good for your bloodpressure, and a ton of other human functions but as prepared...fresh clams, basil, caperberries, and a rich broth. TASTY!

1  Thank snowmystr

Been to Shakti's? Share your experiences!