“Premium dining, premium pricing”
Review of Shakti's

Shakti's
Ranked #5 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Shakti’s, a refreshingly bold Wenatchee restaurant, continues to push the North Central Washington culinary envelope. A contemporary, relaxed ambiance like no other, unsurpassable fresh seafood, hand-cut meats, a perfectly matched boutique wine list, talented table service well above the norm and Chef Shakti Lanphere’s personal dedication to flavor and presentation have all sky-rocketed this savvy supper club to the top of the list for “destination restaurants”.Shakti’s is truly “as good as it gets” around here.
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Premium dining, premium pricing”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Food is delicious and lots of choices! As far as Wenatchee goes, one of the most expensive places to eat. If you looking for a top-tier place to take a date and money isn't an issue, the atmosphere is unbeatable. Definitely gives off a luxury vibe.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank vxTotalChaosXv

Wenatchee, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Special Place -- by Far, Wenatchee's Best Fine Dining”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Never had anything I did't find absolutely delicious. I do think the food tastes better when Shakti's is in the kitchen. That being said, my wife and I frequently dine on her night off and it is still exceptional! Ask if the have filet tenderloins as a special. It is always my choice if available. The 218 prawns app is a must as is a Stella on tap (happy hour is always a good value)! The service is exceptional and if you dine at an early seating, you often fine the dining room less crowded. Hope they bring back the chicken with gorganzola! The 218 burger is a great value. Mix the mushrooms and gorganzola that falls off the burger with the mashed potatoes -- delicious. Finish it all off with chocolate pots d'creme!

• Visited May 2012
Kirkland, Washington, United States
“This is a MUST-GO-TO restaurant”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Having traveled all over the country for business, with countless fine dining establishments under my belt, imagine my surprise to find Shakti's in Wenatchee. I grew up there when there were possibly two restaurants at the time for a "treat." Wenatchee has grown, and I can aver that this is one, if not THE, very best in town for the unique, sustainable and locally-supported cuisine, varied menu choices and her devotion to supporting the local economy shows on her menu. It is not mere food, it IS cuisine developed with thought, care and love. Shakti cultivates palates. I took my 16 year old nephew there for a special birthday dinner, and he ordered the rack of lamb - first he ever had. He is a convert! It was a special night, and Shakti made it even more special. The service was impeccable, and I rarely visit Wenatchee without making a stop - even for their garden and incredible Happy Hour deals. If you are looking for something on par with the best restaurants in New York, San Francisco or Chicago, Shakti's must be experienced. If you love food, you will love Shakti's. Thank God for Shakti's. She is a CHEF, not a cook. And two years later, my nephew still talks about how wonderful it was. He even wore a tie (okay, with Michael Jordan shorts, but that is what a 16 year old does). GO. JUST GO.

• Visited April 2012
Wenatchee, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Restaurant in Wenatchee!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We are long time customers of Shakti's. I have loved every item ever ordered. Wonderful lamb, rabbit and prawns. My husband enjoys the Kobe burger, steak and a lovely chicken dish she used to prepare. We always leave well fed! Appetizers are a must here and I love the bread and oil as much as the meal.

1 Thank Snacko
Cashmere, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday & Retirement Celebration”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Shakti's is our favorite go-to place for special occasions in the Wenatchee Valley. Tonight we went to celebrate my husbands birthday and retirement, as usual Shakti's made the occasion special. Ryan was our server and he was excellent, very personable and always quick with service. We enjoyed appetizers, salads and the lamb & steak, everything was cooked to perfection. Their house Cabernet was good as well. Our memorable occasion was made even more special ~ Thank you Ryan & Shakti's

• Visited June 2012