“Disappointing”

Visconti's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Visconti's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wenatchee and Hawley
Transit: City Bus Stop on Corner. City Taxis.
Description: We feature award winning wine selections of both Italian and local wines. Add gourmet Italian cuisine and you have a recipe for a great dining experience!
Seattle, Washington
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Based on previous ratings we were looking forward to a wonderful Italian meal. Unfortunately it turned out to be only a little above average. The meat filled ravioli seemed as if it spent a little too much time under the warmer before it came to the table. A request for more marinara helped as it arrived hot. The spit roasted half chicken arrived less than hot, and it seemed to be a rather small bird.

The pre dinner salads were good as was the bread and herbed olive oil. Pre dinner beverages were good pours and the wine list was extensive.

For the Saturday evening of Apple Blossom festival when the restaurant should have been at the top of its game, it wasn't. Maybe past its prime as a top Wenatchee restaurant?

• Visited May 2013

Olympia, Washington
“Too Noisy to Enjoy”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The food was good, but the restaurant was so noisy I couldn't converse with my husband, and I had a headache by the time supper was done. Too many people in too small an area - not my idea of a relaxing supper.

Visited April 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Great food, incredible service ...”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went to dinner here after singing a concert in Wenatchee with a choir from Seattle. They gave us the "back room," which worked out great for us.

Menu is good - lots of great selections at reasonable prices -- but the special that evening was outstanding! (Prawns and asparagus in a red pepper sauce over angel hair pasta). My oh my!!

But before we got to that, the bread with garlic/herb oil that started the meal was lovely. The wine list is quite good (I had a nice Pinot Grigio). The salads are nice -- decent size -- not too big, not too small -- lots of good fresh veggies, with freshly-made dressings.

I had the special mentioned above, and it was super. Prices for most entrees were mid- to high-teens. Several at my table had the lemon crab with cream sauce over linguine, and loved it as well. In fact, I heard NO complaints whatsoever about the food here.

And the service! Really friendly, but not *too* much. I hate it when wait staff "hover," and that didn't happen here.

I'll definitely give this place another try if/when I find myself in Wenatchee again! It's easy to get to off US-2, not far from a lot of the chain motels. Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
“Excellent food and fantastic wine list”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We found out about this restaurant on trip adviser and were not disappointed. The wine list is extensive and has some very good wines at fair prices. The food was very flavorful. We had a starter that was prawns wrapped in Parma ham and was delicious. Then we had the prime rib steak and it was the best I had in my short trip in the USA. Will definitely be going back there upon my return later in the year. The service was also very attentive and friendly.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Riaan F
Wenatchee, Washington, United States
“Order to go.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

It isn't really advertised, but you can order their food to go. It is sent home with all the trimmings, including garlic oil to dip your bread into. Excellent!

Visited March 2013