“Uhh..don't tour...”

Royal Palace Chinese & American Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 11, 2011

...the kitchen. I happened to see it. Don't wish to be harsh, but, well...I don't (dare) eat there anymore. Close-down for a week, scrub until the place sparkles, then keep it that clean. People will spread the word, and business will improve.

There are newer reviews for Royal Palace Chinese & American Restaurant

Reviewed October 21, 2011

This place should be closed down by the health department.The food tasted bad and most of it was not what we ordered. When we complained to the management we were ignored.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I was not impressed with the food. It tasted as though it was Chinese food with a Mexican twist to it. I usually love hot and sour soup but this tasted as though it was flavored with jalepenos.

Reviewed October 7, 2010

Excellent tasting food but overly large servings. Suggest using group combinations and
order one person less for size of group. Pricing was surprisingly inexpensive for quality
received.

Reviewed April 26, 2009

BBQ pork served hot with a yummy glaze, best ever it should ALWAYS be served this way sooooo good, the pork fried rice is also the best around both are completely cravable that you cant get anywhere else, I also love the sweet an sour pork and almond chicken, I personally am not a fan of the brown gravy that comes with the chicken so I just get the sauces on the side and put sweet an sour on it instead Yum! The sweet an sour sauce is delicious, it is different in flavor and texture than any other places I've been its defiantly tastier and it is a bit thicker less watery than others. Those are my favorites and I haven't really experienced everything else on the menu we like to get the family style for 3 usually can feed 4 its cheaper than ordering separately an comes with all the yummy's the chow main that comes with, isn't really my thing but its my moms favorite she loves her veggies its more of a texture thing a lil to slimy for me. but yeah I cant say much for the rest of the menu but Mmmmmm everything above is the bomb so defiantly check it out. They do to-go orders too!