“Fairly good food Poor service”

Rivertop Bar & Grill
Ranked #22 of 137 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Rivertop Bar & Grill Is A Favorite Among Locals, offering A Fun, Affordable Dining Experience For The Whole Family, And The Most Spectacular Views Of Wenatchee Valley. The Lounge offers a huge selection of Local Wines and casual dining options. When 6 or 60 of your friends get together at the Rivertop its is a party! Daily Happy Hour 4pm-7pmServing Breakfast and Dinner daily featuring Northwest cooked to order Menus and Grand Special Event Buffets. Need space for your Meetings and Banquets up to 70 guests we invite you to visit our private rooms.So ride the elevator to the Top - we'll have the fireplace on-waiting for you.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Had dinner last night and was very dissappointed. I am guessing the waiter or kitchen made two sides (mac and Cheese) instead of two main dishes, which someone else at our table ordered the same thing as I did. So everyone else ate while I had my side. Looked like three waiters, waiting on seven tables. I had ice tea, never got a refill. Another person at our table wanted tartar sauce and got after the meal was over. The waiter did take my meal off the bill which I did not ask for. Due to their adjustment I will give them another chance sometime down the road after the current waiter probably will no longer be there.

Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

We went there for brunch. For a larger city hotel, it is expected to have somewhat decent food. Minimal items to choose from and they were all subpar except the fresh fruit. We had a large group and everyone left feeling short changed, so to speak. It was not worth the 10 dollars. Especially me because all I had was a serving of fruit and a scoop of scrambled egg. Go somewhere that you cam order from the menu and get your money's worth.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We travel to Wenatchee 2 or 3 times a year and always stay at the Coast Wenatchee Hotel. We love the hotel, but part of the reason we stay there is this restaurant that is on the top floor. They have really good breakfasts any day of the week, but they now have a breakfast buffet on the weekends. You get to try all of their offerings and you don't have to decide what to order.
At night, for dinner, the lights of the city are beautiful. One of our favorite things to order is the turkey, stuffing and potato dinner- any time of the year. The turkey is so moist it can be cut with a fork. Love it!
The wait staff is always friendly and efficient which makes for a relaxing, enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We were staying at this hotel and went upstairs to enjoy a beer and snack during happy hour. We had great service, great food and always enjoy a Mac & Jack's African Amber.
Would go back up to the restaurant again given the opportunity.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here several weeks ago and thought it was good. The restaurant did not have many people in it so it was quiet; we did receive good service. I'm surprised there are so many negative reviews. My Talapia was very good. The wine/beer list was decent. Many, many years ago this restaurant was not worth going to, but I would suggest people try it now. The menu has changed for the better and the view is wonderful.