“Good”

Ranked #27 of 141 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

For the price I expected more tasty food. Got the shrimp which were medium size, floured and grilled. The green beans were good but listened with a lot of oil? Hubby said his prime rib didnt have much flavor. Potatoes were good.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Steak was underdone and cold. Food took forever to arrive and was cold. Had to ask 3 times for our check then had to go to register to get it.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner had the best anniversary dinner at this lovely little place. I enjoyed every single bite of my tenderloin steak and baked potato. We agreed that this was the best food we’d had in the USA since moving here five months ago!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Lunch time rolled around and my co-workers wanted a nice sit down meal. I am not a local, so I was relying on their knowledge and found this place delightful and comfy. I ordered the chicken BLT, which was on special. I also ordered the chicken bisque soup. Both the sandwich and soup were above par, and no comparison to a chain shop like Subway- if you want cheap eats, Subway is fine. The waitress was friendly and helpful, and the meal was easily over within our allotted lunch period. I would have liked to try dinner, but my visit did not allow the next meal.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch with friends today. The meals were served promptly & all were hot and tasty! Our waitress worked with us on a vegan order and the kitchen was very flexible in preparing it. Friendly staff. Never a parking problem. Quiet place for lunch for a big office get together! Daily specials are always tasty & a good value. Wine, beer & mixed drinks available! We will be back!