“Thank you, Trip Advisor and Reviewers!”
Review of Cottage Inn

Cottage Inn
Ranked #31 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Omak, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you, Trip Advisor and Reviewers!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We were meeting my brother and his wife in Wenatchee to take our Mother out. Since we are all from out of town, we used Trip Advisor to pick a place for dinner. Based on reviews, we picked the Cottage Inn, and we are soooo pleased! It has a nice, comfortable atmosphere, easily accessed, good food and friendly service. Because of the reviews, we knew to make reservations. We will definitely go there again. Thank you!

• Visited May 2014

Seattle
“If the parking lot is full, keep driving”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I usually love this restaurant for its fresh salads and fried chicken. Service is usually very good as well. But I've learned that the locals also love this restaurant for large, special occasion celebrations... And when that happens, the walk-ins suffer. Seriously, when the parking Lot is overflowing, the service and food will not be up to its usual standards.

Visited April 2014
Chelan
“Go for the Oysters!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We eat at the Cottage Inn a couple times a year, when headed home from Wenatchee. It is always a pleasant experience. I always order the breaded grilled oysters as they are the best and tastiest in the Northwest. I always try to compliment the owner (who is always on site-a good sign) who is also proud of this dish, he having been trained at one of the big fish restaurants in Seattle. The bonus here, is that all the dishes are very good and reasonably priced.

• Visited February 2014
North Bend, WA
“Comfortable and delicious”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Cottage is a comfortable, low-key place for Sunday brunch or for dinner. The food is always good, and they even cure their own ham! It is also very friendly.

• Visited January 2014
Sacramento, California
“Better Than Ruth Chris Steak House or Morton's”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

For the last few years it has been harder and harder to find an exceptional steak . I ordered a Ribeye steak medium rare. It came out of the kitchen perfectly cooked and at the correct temperature. No saw dust texture or dryness that I have been experiencing of late. Be sure to Oder the generous mushroom side dish which came hot and flavorful. Clearly they had not been sitting around in a warmer and I am pretty sure that they were not pre-cooked.

My side dishes were satisfactory and service was good. The atmosphere was pleasant and clean. This place, at least for me, was about the steak.

• Visited December 2013