“Fresh Peaches”

Ranked #31 of 136 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I just ate the best peach shortcake i've ever had! My server told me the peaches came from her orchard and had been picked that morning....I believe it, i practically licked my bowl clean. My husband had there halibut and I had there fried chicken. Everything was very good and our server was so nice. we'll be back

Reviewed June 14, 2012

very expensive. The Chocolate cake they serve for $5.00 a slice is from Costco and I sometimes have wiondered just how fresh their other food is.

2  Thank Yutahsadventures
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great Food, Great Prices, Great Pie, Great Service. Nuff Said!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

They have a nice breakfast menu and also a good lunch menu at a reasonable price. The people are very nice and attentive to their customers needs.The food is also homemade and yummy.It is always great.

1  Thank travelwriter1usa
Reviewed March 19, 2012

After several years of not being in Wenatchee, we went back to the Cottage Inn for dinner. The steaks were just as good as we remembered. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Three of us had the filets and they were all cooked perfectly.. The salad was fresh and the baked potatoes were done just right. The other person had the fish & chips and said they were very good. Any time we're in Wenatchee, we will be going back to the Cottage Inn.