“I do not recommend it”

Add it.
Shari's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Not that great. The food is cheap. The salad is limp. The coffee is so so. I have eaten there a few times. I think their quality has gone down hill. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Don't plan on eating here. It closed down a couple of months ago and is being remodeled into (another) Mexican restaurant. Like Wenatchee doesn't already have too many of those.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is a standard Shari's/ Great food, good coffee, good wait staff and Pie! I meet here with some guys from our Men's group and we have always experienced great service any time we are there.

My Girls and I came here during Christmas and had our first experience with a "pie-shake". It is a delicious treat that anyone should try at least once!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We went here for dinner with our daughter and 2 grandsons. We were taken to our table and the girl took our drink order and brought our drinks. Waited 20 minutes and no one else came to our table to take our order. Asked the girl who seated us if someone was going to take our order, she said she would find out. She then went to a different table and started to clean it up. We waited another 5 minutes, then left and went to Denny's where we had a good service and a good meal. Next day we went to Sharri's in East Wenatchee and had a wonderful meal.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We ate dinner at Shari's on Thanksgiving because there were only a restaurants open that night. The food was decent but the service was a little slow. Our server was new and was unfamiliar with the menu so she had to check with the manager to answer our questions. The prices are reasonable and portions adequate so it is a decent value. The highlight was the delicious slice of lemon-meringue pie.