“Great crepes, great wine, great people”
Review of Mission Street Bistro - CLOSED

Mission Street Bistro
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mission Street Bistro offers unique comfort food in a cozy and friendly environment. We opened in 2001 and were one of the first modern creperies in the Northwest. That combined with several wine awards over the years have established us as a place not to miss!
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We have been to the Bistro many times...even had my 50th Birthday bash there. Can't beat the great food, wine and people. Don't miss this intimate, special place

There are newer reviews for Mission Street Bistro

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is primarily a crepe restaurant. Very small, no reservations taken for less than six diners. Small kitchen, all diners may not get served at the same time. Great crepes. Nice wine menu. On Mission as the name suggests, and you may miss it if you're not familiar with Wenatchee.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Love the food hate the service so I try not to go.It is attractive comfortable and convenient but the service is so veryslow.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I had never had a crepe before visiting the Mission Street Bistro and they are incredible! My wife and I went so we shared our meals with eachother and they were both delicious. Would recommend to anyone looking for something different and yummy!

2  Thank vxTotalChaosXv
Reviewed May 2, 2012

We used to agree with TripAdvisor as to the number one restaurant in Wenatchee, and we still like and dine at McGlinns often, but our new number one is Mission Street Bistro. We've dined at Mission Street Bistro on at least two previous occasions, and always been impressed, but our meal last night was just outstanding and so we now rank it as the best in Wenatchee.

We started with the bruschetta. At a lot of places, this appy is served on bread that is hard. Here the bread is crispy,but is doused in a healthy amount of oil and or butter so that it melts in your mouth and you're not worrying about chipping a tooth. On top was chevre and a roasted red pepper relish, basil and Parmesan and perfectly broiled. A whole world better than any bruschetta we've ever eaten.

I had the Meatloaf. A huge portion (I took half home in a to-go box) this was not like any meatloaf I've ever had. The menu said it was served on mashed potatoes, but it arrived on baguette halves and draped in cheese lace. Perfectly moist and flavorful, not the typical texture of ground meat, it was more like finely shredded and lightly chopped. There were some sauteed onion with raisins and a vinaigrette. Delish! My wife had the quiche with mushrooms, red peppers and corn. For spring, the corn was flavorful and the crust as buttery and flaky as you could want. This too was a good sized portion and bot our meals were served with nice fresh greens and a white balsamic vinaigrette and toasted almond slices.

For dessert we shared a banana's Foster crepe. When they flambe the filling for this crepe it fill the whole restaurant with a heavenly aroma. Served hot and with ample whipped creme it was sinfully good and the crepe, although soaked by the filling was paper-thin and nice. We've had crepes here before and they are experts at the crepes.

The service was friendly, knowledgeable and prompt. This is a small place, perfect for a quiet romantic dinner and their wine selection and knowledge of those wines is impressive. I suspect that the only flaw here might be their ability to handle a full house, but even if they stress under a full load, the food is worth the wait. We can't wait to visit again soon.

2  Thank Cascadefirechief