“Yummmmmm”

Yakima, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummmmmm”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great food and service! The waitress we had was awesome and remembered us when we came back hours later

Visited January 2013

“Okay food with good service”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is pleasant enough but keep in mind it is mostly a sports bar. If there is such a thing as too many TV's this place fits the bill. The service was good. The food was just okay. Pretty bland. Bob's is rated middle of the pack for restaurants in Wenatchee and that is just about right.

“Really disappointing”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Bob's twice now and have been underwhelmed both time. Nice looking place inside with lots of TVs and nice crowd but my food was really below average as was the service. My most recent visit I wanted a specific hamburger on the menu but it came with what they call a Pretzel bun. I asked for a different kind of bun but was told they don't substitute buns as the " chef thinks they are perfect the way they are". Against my better instinct I ordered it, hated it and won't be back. Besides the bun the burger looked great but had absolutely no flavor. Almost tasted steamed instead of grilled. The onion rings were the same. Looked great- no onion taste. The servers seemed more interested in serving drinks to the crowd rather than good service. Won't be back a third time.

Pune
“A nice menu to select from and open on Sundays :)”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I ate the grilled Teriyaki Chicken Lunch that was Grilled Chicken Breast topped with teriyaki BBQ sauce and pineapple and served with Garlic Bread and a portion of Mexican rice. Yummy for a decent price. Liked the boat hanging upside down bang at the center of the bar :)

Friendly staff... rushed our order for us when we mentioned that we had a bus to catch :)

Visited December 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Decent Grub”
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

This is a classic American Restaurant. Decent food with a broad selection.

I have eaten lunch and breakfast here and lunch is good but breakfast is fantastic! My favorite breakfast stop in Wenatchee!