“Great Brews/Great Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Great Brews/Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I have had several meals at the Country Boy's BBQ within the Badger Mountain Brewery. Coupled with the ever-changing selection of beers, the Country Boy's BBQ has found a good home in Wenatchee. Ordering the BBQ meals is done at the far end of the bar. Cashiers and wait staff keep the line moving quickly. (A separate wait person from the bar takes care of your drinks.) I disagree with travelwriter about the "older blond" BBQ person....she stopped by our table, asked about our food needs, and when we told her we had 2 others joining our foursome, she offered to come back to the table to take our orders....which she did! She and another BBQ wait staff came back to the table to take care of the checks later. All done quickly and professionally. THE FOOD.....I found the BBQ pork dinner with 2 side dishes to be just right! I have tried the lunch sandwich, but prefer to eat the pork without bread. There is a good selection of side dishes to go with the BBQ pork, chicken or ribs. I found the beans and the corn bread to be my favorite. The cole slaw is good (my wife makes a better slaw!), but I occasionally order it. THE DRINKS...from the Badger Mountain Brewery are always a suprise with different beers appearing and disappearing. Their own beer will be brewed onsite when their brewing equipment arrives later. They have 5 gallon batches occasionally. With the Country Boy's BBQ at the foot of Orondo Avenue, we don't have to drive all the way to Cashmere for our BBQ favorites! Good parking, close to the new Pybus Public Market (opening May, 2013). Get a sandwich to go and walk across the railroad track to river front tables for a real treat! Sorry....you have to drink your beer inside the brewery!

• Visited April 2013

USA
“Good drinks and food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is the best brewery in town. The brew masters know their beverages. The food is excellent but the older blond lady is the rudest person I have ever seen in a restaurant to both her co workers and the public that is one of the reasons I did not give this a higher score and the choice of sides are not great.No side salad choice just corn bread (too sweet), baked beans( too sweet). coleslaw not sweet enough and potato salad which needs more mustard.The barbeque is fabulous wither it is chicken ,pork, beef or sausage.they use good fresh high quality ingredients and then add their special sauce after cooking except for the ribs or you can get the meat without sauce and taste the natural wood smoke.The two large entree salads are chicken and salmon both smoked and so good with their homemade Caesar dressing.

• Visited February 2013