TripAdvisor
Wenatchee
Post
Inbox
Search

“Stay away from the Chowder”
Review of Ez's Burgers

Ez's Burgers
Ranked #23 of 155 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was looking forward to trying this diner. Walk over from our hotel, ordered our food and walked back to eat. Was eating the chowder they offer for 99 cents with your meal and I found a green penny in the bottom . Tried to call and let them know but the phone must have been off the hooked because it rang busy all night. Really turned me off. My girlfriends walked to Walmart and stopped to let them know what we found in the soup, manager was quite horrified and was going to try to find out how this happened. He gave them a coupon for a burger as a replacement. But I don't think I would use that coupon. I was turned off

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (61)

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

A wonderful hamburger and French fry combo. This is a family owned drive through or walk up in a busy street..but don’t let that discourage you. The burger and fries are excellent. You can choose from sever types of cheese for your burger. You can Choose from french fries, tater tot’s or potato salad for you side. They have about 15 different types of milkshakes, which I didn’t try. A large burger fries and a Coke is about $12...and it was more than I could eat. They have tables and chairs outside, but no inside dining. Let me not forget to mention they have fry sauce...you will need more than one.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Wenatchee’s finest. One-of-a-kind. Not just burgers, chicken and seafood too. The food tastes authentic, not like typical fast-food fare. A little speedier, but worth it. Daily specials can be seen on billboard out front. Take it from a local, great food at a fair price. You will taste the difference!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2019

On Mother's Day, EZ's offered a deluxe burger to any mother...FREE. Wow...that is really special. I'm guessing they gave away many, many burgers. And it wasn't a tiny burger...it was big, and juicy and delicious (at least my wife thought so) We so rarely eat at a fast food place but we just had a hankering to do so. And the sign before the drive thru window said, "This isn't fast good, it is good food...made to order" (not the exact words, but close enough. Anyway, I digress....the food here is very, very good and our go-to spot if we want burgers and fries!!!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

We have been eating here since they opened and always loved their burgers...especially on Tightwad Tuesday. Since they added their fish and chips, we’re hooked on that. It’s truly the best version to be found anywhere...it’s also a great value.

Date of visit: April 2019