“yum!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone number (509) 665-0594
Description: Phone number (509) 665-0594
Reviewed February 1, 2013

fresh, tasty, delicious! We had Enchilalas Suizas (pork), Fish Tacos, Bbq Pork Tacos, Chicken Chimichanga, and some Churos. Small but cozy with nice atmosphere. Prices were good and service was great!

1  Thank monkeydeux
There are newer reviews for Taco Loco

Reviewed January 22, 2013

had many friends tell us about this place so we thought we would try it out. we were not dissappointed. we got there about 5 ish.. any later and we would not have found an empty table (there are less than a dozen). People were coming in all the time we were there.. either standing around outside (in the cold) waiting for a table or grabbing a to go order. I always take it as a good sign if people are willing to wait for a table. chips and salsa were great and they were not stingy with them. Another table ordered orange juice and they fresh squeeze it right there at the counter. YUM! I had one of their specialties and hubby had a whole head on grilled talapia. both were yummy. i will definately go back for the tamales.. maybe get them to go this time.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I've been going here since they opened over 15 years ago. It has been fun watching their kids grow to be adults now. The food is simple, inexpensive and the best in Wenatchee.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have eaten here once before and my wife and I stopped for lunch on our way through Wenatchee recently. Despite the fact that it does not look to appetizing from the outside, it is a great little place. The service is friendly and prompt. The restaurant itself is very clean even though it is quite old. On the suggestion of our server, we split a couple of lunches - a "wet burrito" and a fish taco. Both were among the best I have ever had. The chips and salsa are good as well.

The portions were large and tasty. We left feeling quite full and spent less than $11!!!

1  Thank Ed S
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Taco Loco is a very happy place, serving authentic Mexican food.

We very much enjoyed our dinners, but be warned, the portions are huge! Don't eat too many of the complimentary chips and salsa that are brought to you beforehand.

There are lots of choices on the menu so it was really hard to decide what to order. My husband with Celiac was thrilled that they carry gluten free beer. Prices are very good.

If we lived in Wenatchee we would be here every week. As it is, we will have to wait until our next trip, when we will definitely return.

1  Thank pumpermum