“GOOD SUSHI”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2014

First visit to this establishment! Recommended by clerks at Mall. They offer sit down booths or hibachi style. Sat in booth and service was good. It was a very pleasant atmosphere (quiet). Food was good. Not too expensive. Local Wines. Will definitely go back and try the hibachi sometime!!

1  Thank Brenda L

Reviewed September 29, 2014

Amazing service and food, enjoyed this experience many times this year and have never been let down with any aspect of this fine Sushi bar and amazing service

1  Thank bill l
Reviewed September 28, 2014 via mobile

We love Sumo (new name). The owner Jackie is really nice and greets us when he sees us. We enjoy just eating in the restaurant part rather than doing the hibachi show. But it's all great. Great food. Attentive service. Are we really in Wenatchee???---seems like a Seattle sushi place. All day happy hour specials on Sunday is what turned a boring Sunday into SUMO SUNDAY.

1  Thank JohnnySong
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Fuji Yama, now Sumo, is a great family owned sushi and Teppan grill. Service is usually excellent and friendly.

We have had many lunches and dinners here as well as surprise parties. We have always had a good time, great food, and good service.

Nobodies perfect and once I felt that the quantity of food was poor for the price and mentioned my concern to the server. Next thing I know, the chef is personally bringing more from the kitchen!

We've never been disappointed at Sumo.

2  Thank Dana G
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My mom and I went to go get some sushi to go. We got there at 6:17 our sushi was done at 7:17 that's so fricken long for one plate
of sushi! They kept putting our order last. They kept putting the people who were at a table first instead of us! I will probably never come back. I'm really sad I can't give them 0 rates (or stars)