“Hibachi Heaven”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We love hibachi so were very happy to find this while in Wenatchee of all places. The service was excellent and our chef was quite talkative and fun. Both my husband and I ordered the filet and chicken breast which I highly recommend. We also opted for the fried rice rather than just plain white rice. The steaks were cooked perfectly and the chicken was moist and tender. The one odd thing was that they served spaghetti noodles along with the dinner. Personally I would have preferred more vegetables rather than adding these rather bland noodles. Rice is more than enough for a starch in the dinner. I also didn't love the ginger dip that they provided as it was rather overpowering but the other dip was great. The portions were generous and we actually took another entire meal for us home. This is a great place for couples, families but most of all kids. It was a lot of fun to watch their faces as the chefs performed.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I have been here several times and have never had a bad experience. The hibachi grill is awesome and it's such a fun and different experience. I think this place beats Benihana any day. You get a ton of tasty food for a reasonable price and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Friendly waitress and atmosphere. Everything we ordered was tasty. This place would have gotten a four star only if the spicy tuna roll was spicy and the green fish wisabi roe wasn't too spicy!! We would definately go back when we visit Wenatchee.

1  Thank searchingforbest
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have had Sushi from many places in Southern California and Hawaii, but the presentation and quality of the Sushi rolls at this Fuji Yama restaurant is the best I have seen.

The Hibachi tables where the chef cooks at your table is also fun and very tasty.

The staff at this restaurant make the experience exceptional.
Crowded on Friday and Saturday dinner time, so be patient.

1  Thank JPaulTraveler
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Attentive service, a very generous for 'liking' them on Facebook, nicely presented, delicious food, nice decor. Prices reasonable for what you get. A surprising find in Wenatchee.

1  Thank Mehdron