“Good food & service!”

Dining options: Reservations
Lakebay, Washington
“Good food & service!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We loved the food and the excpetional attentive service!
We had the filet-Cooked perfectly and very tender! We also had the seafood combo, lobster, scallops and shrimp; excellent!
We had the tempera Roll-Very good!
The chef was enertaining. The sake pour in your mouth is fun and something that we haven't seen at a hibachi restaurant!
No liquor served, only wine, beer and sake!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank MAUREENH47

East Wenatchee, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Probably one of the best, by far!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

There were seven of us, we went to go celebrate my grandmothers birthday. They all had been there before, it was my first time. I also brought my son with me, and I have to say it was one of the best experiences ever. My son who is 7 thought it was pretty cool too... I would definitely return! Customer service, was excellent and also the fried rice...I'm going to bring my husband and other son over since they missed out on some great food!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Eva T
“Sushi in Sundays!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Great sushi. I've been here multiple times. I love that my husband can have hibachi stuff while I have sushi. Usually sushi restaurants are only good at sushi, and terrible at the other stuff. I like that this place does well with both. Also, it's not common for Asian restaurants to be open on Sundays, and this place is!!! Woohoo!!

1 Thank abstine
“Expensive, but good”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My kids love the hibatchi grill with lots of rice and veggies. I always leave very full inside, but my pocket book is emptier.

Visited December 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Best sashimi ever”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Never expected to find a good authentic Japanese restaurant there let alone some of the best sashimi I've ever tasted. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2012