“Asian food in Wenatchee”
Review of Spring Lotus

Spring Lotus
Ranked #14 of 136 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and i really like this excellent restaurant. Even though "Vietnamese" they have excellent pad Thai too. My wife loves their Bun ("boon") bowel with tofu. last time I had the kung f noodle dish and it was loaded with terrific flavors. I don't think you could go wrong with anything thry serve. The food prices are very reasonable as well as their wine and Asian beers.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

New in town for our ski trip, wonder what to eat and try this little place near our hotel. Surprise discovery, Fried egg roll we need to re-order more, Chun Crispy garlic chicken is awesome we have to re-order second round, Short Rib combo and Curry is amazing. So glad we find this place all of us and our kids got so full in the evening after the tiring ski trip. I would give a thumb up!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This place always impresses me. The service is great, the food is fresh and delicious, and the price is right. If you haven't been there you need to check it out for sure!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My kids love the Orange Chicken. I order the Boon Bowl. It has everything and is a yummy dinner salad.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This hard-to-find restaurant serves food that is as good as any of the Vietnamese restaurants in Seattle. Everything we ate was delicious, and we enjoyed a conversation we had with the lovely lady who owns the place.

We have two Vietnamese restaurants within a short walk of our home in Seattle, but we have to walk two miles to find a restaurant that serves Vietnamese food as good as that served at Spring Lotus. Enjoy.