“Awesome breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My order taken quickly by a very nice waitress. Within just a few minutes my hot delicious eggs, bacon, juice & French toast arrived. The French toast was made with bread from a bakery in Chelan. Good thing I don't live close to here because it would be a favorite for breakfast way too often!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food is good, served beautifully and very generous portions. The servers are quick and friendly. My only complaint is that it is a little on the high side for price.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to the Wild Huckleberry several times, but this was the best. We went for breakfast mid-week, and there was no wait at all. The menu items all looked, great, but I liked the option of smaller portions on selected dishes. I had a smaller ham and cheese omelet with hash browns and a biscuit. I enjoyed it very much, and liked the size - I could have an omelet and didn't feel as though I overdid it. My family members also enjoyed their meals. The restaurant is in an old house, so it was nice to look at the original woodwork. I would recommend this restaurant, but it is off the beaten path somewhat - not hard to find, though, if you know Wenatchee.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Okay, we do love breakfasts here, but the last two times (a few months apart) the pancakes I ordered were as if they were microwaved on one side: I literally had to cut it with a knife...my fork wouldn't get through rawhide-like 'top' of the cake. The waitress deducted a portion from our bill; still, why they have a cook who can't cook a pancake is beyond me---especially when social media can be such a powerful force on businesses nowadays. Others need to complain or draw attention to it---I'm not trashing the restaurant, but this needs to be corrected.

1  Thank omakosage
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The rest. is in an old house. I loved the look of the place. You don't get wood work like that
any more. The food was good. the staff was great. According to the locals, The place to go to breakfast in Wenatchee.. I would go back, and yes, recommend it to a friend.
Mr.B