“Alternative food for an alternative lifestyle”
Review of Lemolo Cafe

Lemolo Cafe
Ranked #8 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=lemolo+wenatchee&fb=1&gl=us&hq=lemolo&hnear=Wenatchee,+WA&cid=12781793781157162955
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Alternative food for an alternative lifestyle”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Highly recommend any of the calzones. I love the fact that they have many different drink choices like Sobes and teas for people that don't like soda. The atmosphere and decorations make this place unique.

Visited October 2011

Grandview, Washington
“Eclectic eatery”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Pizza, sandwiches, calzones, all handmade at the time of order. Prices okay. Can get very busy at lunch. Can also get crowded, but there are tables outside on the sidewalk as well.

Visited July 2012
Woodinville, Washington
“Nice lunch spot”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

the wait staff was good, helpful & suggestive with the menu. They were prompt & food was fast yet fresh. We split a smokey chicken traveler- perfect! Our daughter had the steak taco salad, again very fresh & good. We would go back again!

• Visited July 2012
Wenatchee, Washington
“Wonderful Sandwiches, Pizza and Personality”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Lemolo is one of our favorite lunch spots in Wenatchee. It has a cheerful atmosphere with a friendly staff. Most of the food I have tried there has been very good. Their rueben sandwich is a favorite, love their flat breads, and my husband craves their pizza above all others. I also enjoy most of their desserts, particularly the fruit-filled shortbreads. Tried a brownie the last time I was there and it wasn't loving it, but you can't like everything. Their cold salads have been hit or miss for me, but I have never tried a sandwich I haven't loved there.

• Visited July 2012
USA
“Good "Down to Earth" food”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Good sandwichs, good pizza, good hot sauces and cold micro brews

Visited March 2012