“very courteous staff”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Seattle, Washington
“very courteous staff”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This morning I arrived in Wenatchee just after 8am to deliver a new truck to a customer, but when I got in town the delivery was delayed until around 1pm. Since I had driven 157 miles for this delivery I certainly wasn't going to go back home. I decided to meet the salesman at his hotel to kill time. Not wanting to bother him I decided to stay in the lobby to work and watch the World Cup. I told the front desk person the reason for my being there. He thanked me for letting him know, and invited me to help myself to some coffee or tea. If this is the way non guests are treated then I can't wait for an opportunity to stay here. The entire property is clean and well organized, the lobby is quite spacious, and everyone of the staff I encountered or observed were genuinely pleasant. Seems like wise choice for lodging.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Craig L
Jaime O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Craig L,

Thank you for taking time out to leave us a great comment. I'm so very pleased to hear that even though you weren't staying in our hotel we were still able to impress you. I can't wait to have the opportunity to really wow you with our fantastic hotel and staff.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I recently spent 9 nights at this hotel and was very impressed. From the moment you check in the girls had smiles on their faces and were a delight to have a conversation with throughout the trip. The rooms are kept very clean, the pool area along with the rest of the hotel is kept very clean as well. The managers reception is a pleasant added bonus giving out free wine or beer is always a plus. My only recommendation would be to build upon the breakfast choices it was good but limited. The hotel is nice but its the staffing that makes the stay great. A special thank you to "Cinderella"!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Art S,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. What a great comment, I'm so glad we were able to have you with us for an extended stay and that our staff took such great care of you the whole way. I am so lucky to have such a hard working team that can impress each and every person that stays, I'll pass along your special thanks to "Cinderella" and we'll eagerly await your next visit to impress you again.

Olympia, Washington
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed for two nights.

Great service
Great staff
Quiet room

Everyone was very helpful at this hotel and the rooms were well decorated, clean and quiet. I would absolutely recommend this place to people and it's a good location in Wenatchee.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
jason745,

Thank you for giving us your feedback. Love hearing that you stayed for a couple night and had a great experience and loved our location. We hope to have you back again soon to impress you again.

Sammamish, WA
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed in the hotel for a softball tournament over Memorial Day weekend. The room was comfortable and clean, and the design of the bathroom (toilet and sink separate from sink and shower) worked well for the three of us. The room was mostly very quiet, although loud music from the neighbor's room seeped in when we were trying to sleep.

The breakfast buffet offered plenty of choices and was constantly being tended and restocked by the staff. My only complaint is small but commonly found by us tea drinkers: hot water for the tea was kept in a carafe that has held coffee, which makes for strange-tasting tea.

We really appreciated the outdoor patio area: we were able to use it, and the grill, for a team dinner. The staff even helped us to freeze ice cream we purchased for dessert, and found a large spoon for serving it as well. The kids got a lot of use out of the pool, and the cookies were very appreciated.

Overall it was a great place to stay while visiting Wenatchee. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank montmom
montmom,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Memorial weekend is such a beautiful time of year here and I'm so glad you were able to enjoy not only your time in Wenatchee but at our hotel as well. I appreciate the feedback about the tea and have already made necessary steps to insure others won't have that funny taste as well. We hope your team did well and that you'll choose us again next time you are in Wenatchee.

Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed May 25, 2014

beautifully appointed facility. The structure is solid. with very little noise carrying over from the other rooms or hallways. The work out facility is clean and modern. The evening desk girls were very friendly and helpful with wi-fi connection in the room. The evening cookies are a nice touch

Room Tip: there is some noise from the street, a room towards the back would be quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Jaime O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Danute S,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I very pleased to hear that you loved the facility and had a pleasant experience. We'll be looking forward to impressing you again on your next visit.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I felt safe and would stay again in a heartbeat! Clean,clean,clean and staff helpful and friendly.
Like the others said! . I think it also very conveniently located to local attractions and restaurants in the area. Very pleased I think this place is worth every penny. Will return again.

Room Tip: Always go with Marriott or like chain if you can
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Jaime O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
566Freetravel,

Thank you so much for the positive comment. Excellent to hear that your time here felt safe and that our location worked so well for you. We strive to keep a clean and friendly environment and am glad to hear you will be back again. We'll be looking forward to your next trip to Wenatchee.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Visited Wenatchee for a wedding. This hotel is really the nicest place in town. It's beautiful on the inside and out. The rooms are well appointed and have a modern decor. The hotels near many shops and restaraunts. My only complaint is that we were on the street side of the hotel and could hear the road noise all night. Other than that the pool was nice, staff was competent and I would definitely recommend for a Wenatchee stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Melissa H,

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback. I hope you had a great time at your wedding, beautiful time of year for a wedding. I'm glad to hear that you you enjoyed the hotel and that it's location worked well for you. We hope you will continue to choose us for your future lodging needs and we'll do our best to get you into a quieter back side room on an upper floor on your next trip to Wenatchee.