“Springhill Suites in Wenatchee, WA”

SpringHill Suites Wenatchee
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Wenatchee
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Of all the Marriot's and Hilton's I've stayed in to date, this particular Marriott property is far and above the conventional offering one is normally accustom to in the US. The rooms are very euroesque with opaque glass partition walls and bathroom doors with a separate toilet form shower room. Not something one would expect in the sleepy little community of Wenatchee, WA. Leavenworth is also a fun little Bavarian themed town about 18 miles up the hwy. if you want a taste of old world Bavaria. Where else does a chain hotel served free French Dip sandwiches, beer and wine for happy hour...? In conclusion, this is what every Marriott within the US should aspire to be, top notch 5 stars!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Jaime O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Keith F,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. I'm so glad to hear we are doing so well to get a comment like this, we strive to be the best SpringHill Suites in the nation and always appreciate hearing we are on track. I definitely would agree Leavenworth is a very fun and exciting town, I try to get out there as much as I can. Thank you again and we will look forward to seeing you again soon.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Wenatchee

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I've stayed three times here and never had a bad stay. the hotel is clean and the staff is courteous. when travelling with my son and his hockey team the staff is great and always very pleasant. the rooms are comfortable, spacious and recently renovated. Most importantly, the staff is nice to the kids which is all one can ask for when travelling with kids.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

eltraveller2014,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm very happy to hear that you've always had a great experience with our hotel and great staff. Actually we haven't renovated, we are 4 years old, thank you for the complement. We will be looking forward to impressing you again on your next visit to Wenatchee.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is the best staff and property in Wenatchee. We have stayed in the area several times and have yet to find a property or staff as good. The people there make you feel at home while providing top notch service.

• Stayed: February 2014
Jaime O, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you, for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay. We truly care about our guests and our employees that serve them. I am happy to hear it shows and you feel at home when you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you come to Wenatchee.

Warm Regards,

Melissa Cadd
Director of Sales

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Stayed here for two nights this week on a business trip. Clean, modern room. Good Wi-Fi. Friendly staff. Complimentary hot breakfast (eggs, sausage, plus fruit, waffles, pastries) in the morning and complimentary light hot dinner (chicken pasta one night, chicken quesadillas the other night, plus salad) in the evening with wine and beer, and then hot cookies and milk afterwards. Will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jaime O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

SteveKansasCity,

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you were so impressed with our staff and hotel as that is our mission. We will be looking forward to your return to Wenatchee for another wonderful stay here at SpringHill Suites.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I booked at the last minute due to a death in our family, and I didn't arrive until after midnight. The night clerk was expecting me, the manager had left a personal note of sympathy, as well as chocolates and tea. My experience with this Marriott rivals the very personal experience which I've previously enjoyed only at the Egerton House in London, a most exclusive experience. Jaime Olson has an earned success on his hands, and he's ready for prime time in my opinion.

Thanks to all the staff in Wenatchee who took great care with our family who gathered to say goodbye to our cousin.

Also, I hugely recommend Joseph at Top Hat Limo. He made our logistics easy, and best of all he took personal good care of my grieving family members of all ages. Huge gratitude to Joseph for all he made possible for us.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Jaime O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

srlund,

Thank you so very much for taking time to give us this nice review. I'm very glad to hear that you had an excellent stay especially considering the circumstances. Thank you so very much for the complement but I wouldn't have this success without such an amazing staff to help us rival places like the Egerton House in London. We will look forward to your next visit to Wenatchee under better circumstances and we are sorry for your loss.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Best hotel in Wenatchee for sure. Modern , Clean , friendly staff and free beer Monday thru Wednesday nights. Jody the director of operations does a great job to ensure a wonderful stay. right across the street is one of the best Italian restraints in the state,Visconti's, be sure to check it out.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dave W,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad to know that you were able to take advantage of our Manager Reception and had a wonderful stay. We will be looking forward to impressing you on your next trip to Wenatchee.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We booked this hotel based on the many positive TripAdvisor reviews. We were very pleased with our modern, clean, and spacious room. The bath and a half plus the separate living area (sofa bed, mini fridge and desk) made it roomy enough for our family of four. There is no on sight restaurant but there is a daily complimentary Happy Hour in the lobby with appetizers and wine. There is no on site restaurant but the front desk has limited selection of snacks. The highlight of our stay was Dionna at the front desk. She was a true Christmas angel! My husband had gone to the grocery store across town to get groceries, locked himself out of our car and needed the spare which was unfortunately in my purse!
I went down to the front desk and explained my situation. Because taxis are extremely limited in Wenatchee, Dionna generously offered to take me and my two cranky kids!!! Thank you girlfriend! That's what going above and beyond is all about.

Room Tip: Upper floor away from elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank wildminky1925

wildminky1925,

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback. I'm very happy to hear that you had such an amazing stay with us during Christmas time. Yes Dionna is like a Christmas angel and we are lucky to have her. We will be looking forward to your next visit to Wenatchee to impress you again.