“Great rooms.”

SpringHill Suites Wenatchee
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
“Great rooms.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great rooms, spacious, nice and clean!
The staff was very polite and professional.
The view from even number rooms are not great.
The breakfast buffet was very average.

Why do we have to have a 200 character minimum .... That is so stupid!
I prefer concise summary instead of empty words!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jaime O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Malachi S,

Thank you for giving us your feedback. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our rooms and great staff. We have just recently changed our breakfast and added more options and have included more healthy choices. I hope that when you come back to Wenatchee you would consider giving us another opportunity to impress you with our New Breakfast and a room with a better view.

Jaime Olsen
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wenatchee
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I really liked this hotel. It is new, clean bright, and has spacious rooms. I liked the overall layout of the room. For one person, it was more than enough room. I could see three to four people being comfortable in a 2-bed room. My biggest complaint was the AC fan. It only turned on high, and it was loud. It woke my up most times it turned on. It would be much better if it had a low fan speed option like the Courtyard that I am writing this in. The wifi internet connectivity tended to cutout frequently, but the ethernet was always available. If you are in the area on business, it is probably the best hotel to stay in.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
MtnMatt1749,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad to hear you loved our clean bright and spacious rooms. I apologize the AC fan in your room was noisy and will address this to our maintenance department so that on your next visit it would be quite. Also we have just recently upgraded our internet WiFi and wired and look forward to impressing you on your next visit to Wenatchee.

Jaime Olsen
SpringHill Suites
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Spent one night in here and it was really good. Hotel is new, very clean, and centrally located in Wenatchee. Service and check in we're excellent. Complimentary breakfast was very good with many choices. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
10boom,

Thank you very much for your review. Being able to make an impression on a guest with only one night here is what we aim for. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Stayed a couple nights at the SpringHill and was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting a typical motel, but found a rather nice, quaint boutique-style hotel. The service was outstanding and courteous, the furnishings modern and fresh, the environmental more continental than conventional. I only come over to Wenatchee a couple times a year, but whenever I do, the SpringHill is where I will stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank navswo
navswo,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We appreciate your surprise at our look for a hotel in Wenatchee as we feel we are a unique hotel here. Please join us again the next time you are in the area.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Springhill Suites in Wenatchee is a very good hotel. Like all properties under this Marriott name, the rooms come with a small living area separated by a small privacy wall. The fridge and microwave are appreciated. There is a toilet and sink separate from the shower and sink. So two people can get ready at the same time without being in the same bathroom. This is our second trip to this hotel and we will return again next summer since we enjoy the summer theater in Leavenworth.

Room Tip: They offer a good breakfast which is included with your room rate. The staff always keeps it stocke...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
SeattletheBest,

Thank you for your awesome review of our hotel. You touched on many things that make our rooms wonderful. We look forward to seeing you next summer when you come to see the Leavenworth Theater.

Kelowna BC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Contemporary style rooms that are clean, quiet, and comfortable. Very small bathtub. View out the back of the hotel is not the best so ask for a city view. Breakfast was pretty decent and included scrambled eggs and a different meat each day. The staff is to be commended for very friendly service. Check with the front desk for coupons for near-by restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
bcdickie,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We have a lot of amazing local restaurants here in town and that is a great tip for other travelers. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Wenatchee.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have been to Eastern Washington numerous times, including stays in Wenatchee. This hotel is a gem and their staff was terrific. I was there with my two daughters overnight, and like others I wish I could have stayed longer. When I had an issue with the wireless internet connection, I called the front desk. In the midst of the conversation we were disconnected (operator error on my end, I believe) and before I could get to my cell to call them back, the staff person was at my door to help. Wow. The room was lovely and comfortable, the breakfast was good, the staff helpful, the grounds also comfortable and well kept. Nicely done! I will be back. My message to other travelers: Stay here!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Puako_Sunset,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am so happy that someone was able to help you right away with your internet issue. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.